Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change document status in CV02n

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For some documents in production, In CV02n document status field is graded out. So not able to change the document status when it is at status 21.

For the same DMS document, its resulting in dump in ST22 user - WF-BATCH.

Time limit exceeded dumps in  production server with user WF-BATCH.

In Information on where terminated - source code extract its indicating to different programs in each dumps.

But User - WF-BATCH call program - SAPLERFC , Function module - ARFC_DEST_SHIP , call destination - WORKFLOW_LOCAL_200 are same for all dumps.

How to correct the error
    Programs with long runtime should generally be started as background
    jobs. If this is not possible, you can increase the system profile
    parameter "rdisp/max_wprun_time".

But there is no cancelled job in SM37.

I am not able to understand the cause for the dump and document status field getting hided.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

I have debugged CV02n and got 6 cases which disables document status field in cv02n.

Please find the cases below.

1)      If Status has lock-flag :  TDWS-DOSAR = ‘S’

2)      Document is used by another user :

If TDWS-DOSAR = ‘O’ and sy-uname <> draw-dwnam and cv02

3)      If deletion indicator set

DRAW-LOEDK = ‘X’

4)      if document is fixed by baseline

DRAW-CM_FIXED = ‘X’

5)      If signature exists for a document ( TC77 ) for that particular status

6)      If signature exists and also if it is in progress.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check any Workflow is in not completed status for all the documents which have status grayed out? It must be mostly that a workflow is triggered and awaiting the user action to complete it.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Just check on from what is the status prior to '21'. Also see any workflow is being triggered when status is '21' and next status is being updated. It might be that a workflow is being triggered from status 21 and that workflow might not have completed or any error in one of the task.

Thanks & Regards

Bala Krishna

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If anybody know, please let me know why in change mode ( cv02n) document status field is hided and not allowing to change status.

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

could you please check the status settings and status network for the affected document type in

transaction DC10.

Is there any message raised when you open the affected document info record which have status 21.

Best regards,

Christoph

former_member212001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I have already checked DC10 for the affected document type DFA. settings are made same as that of quality. I also checked workflow contaviner and log there is no error message raised...

Thanks & Regards,

Priya