cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse task not creating during planned replenishment (SCWM/REPL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm getting error "No Warehouse Task Created" (Message no. /SCWM/L3054) when I run the planned replenishment (SCWM/REPL) Any ideas....? Is the storage bin supposed to be populated in the proposed planned replenishment items? My warehouse, type, product, repl qty & warehouse process type are all populated but stor. bin is not, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

narendra_prabhu
Explorer

Hi Bo,

Please note the storage bin is supposed to be populated in the proposed planned replenishment items as long as you have maintained the fixed bin assignment for the product using the transaction /SCWM/BINMAT/

Also kindly check if you have maintained the Replenishment St.Tpe = 'F2' under the warehouse number control settings in customization for your warehouse.

Best Regards

Naren Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The error can be analysed by enabling the Logs in the replenishment screen. Then when the replenishment is executed fr WH task creation, the next screen shows details about the reason tasks cannot be created. It may be because system could not determine the source bin for replenishment.

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bo,

Open SLG1 and inspect WT creation log. It might give you an idea.

Regards

Serhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Serhan but unfortunately I have no log in SLG1, no log is being generated when the WT fails to create.

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again,

You can acitvate logs from /SCWM/ACTLOG - Extended Warehouse Management -> Settings -> Activate Application Log. But be careful, only activate what you need and after your work is done, set status to inactive. This uses large amount of resources from your server.

Regards

Serhan