cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Value Based Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are on SRM 7.0 (Standalone Scenario) and are implementing SAP Sourcing/ CLM Version 9

I have a question regarding creating value based agreement in Sourcing and replicating to SRM.

In SRM, while creating contracts, at line item level, we have the option to select the item category as either Normal (Qty based contract) or Product category (Value Based contract). When we select the item category as "Product Category", fields like Target Quantity, Price, Price per unit gets disabled.

In Sourcing, while creating a master agreement, at line item level we have the option to select item type as "Material" or "Service". When we select any one of the item types (Material or Service), Qty, UOM, Price fields are mandatory.

How do we create a value based only agreement in Sourcing? Are there any configuration steps involved?

Thanks for your response in advance.

Regards,

Upendra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

In Sourcing/CLM on the Master Agreement screen - there is a tab named Integration which has fields that are related to the Contract header such as PORG, PGRP. Also there is a field named Transaction Type which has list of values to determine the Contract Type i.e., Value or Quantity.

Based on the value that is set on this field, when the Contract Header data is published to SRM, you should be able to see in SRM the Contract Type created as Value based in SRM. CCTR is assigned for Value Contracts in SRM.

For configuring the Transaction Type values in Sourcing/CLM, go to Set up --> Master Data -->Transaction Type. Create the value this is equivalent of Value Based Contract in your SRM system.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Parankush

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think by changing transaction type you will be able to create value contracts , Quantity and Value contracts are concepts of MM .coming to SAP Sourcing , SAP Sourcing doesnt support Value contracts by standard.

Coming to your requirement i think u will be needing a PI resource to do custom mapping to achieve same.

Please let me know if any other approach worked for you other than customization as even i am looking for this integration.

Thanks

Uday