cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I reset element link to the original (total) amount in Mobi?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an element link on a Webi report.  A summary table with with a line for each region controls a detail table below it that shows amounts by department.  When the report is opened the detail (lower) table shows department totals for all regions, because no region in the summary (upper) table has yet been selected.  Once the users selects a region, the detail table only shows department amounts for the region selected through the element link

My problem is sometimes, after looking at region level departments, the user wants to go back up and look at departments for all regions.  In Webi this is no problem, they just clear the filter.  But when looking at the report in Mobi on the iPad, there is no way to get back to 'all regions' after they have clicked on a single region.  Users have to close the report and reopen it again to get the whole picture. 

I know we could switch to input controls or drop down filters with 'all values' to work around this.  But the users really like element linking and we would like to keep using it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VenkateswaraGY
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Currently this option of clearing the filter for Report Element Linking of WebI is not available in MOBI,

Please submit this in Idea Place:

https://ideas.sap.com/ct/s.bix?c=EBEB9154-A4A0-4596-8211-B0F717BB36DA

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat