cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT - Replication of DD*-Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing the following issue setting up our SLT landscape.

I am creating my configuration in t.code LTR in the SLT server. So far everything is working fine. The schema in the HANA database has been created. The tables DD02L, DD02T and DD08L show in the data provisioning section of the HANA Studio. According to the HANA studio the replication of these basic tables has been scheduled. But nothing happens...

Checking the trigger status in LTR gives me yellow traffic lights.  Even after same hours I got the same status. Further more it seems that the creation of the logging tables in ERP does not work properly as well. There are some tables in the respective namespace but these are not activated correctly. The RFC connection works properly according to a connection test SM59.

I have applied all major notes in ERP and SLT. But the result did not change.

I really appreciate any comment or hint which may help me to finalize my real time scenario.

Thank you!

Systems involved:

Source System:

ERP 6.0 EHP 5

DMIS 2011_1_700 SP3

SAP_BASIS    702    0012    SAPKB70212

SAP_ABA    702    0012    SAPKA70212   

SAP-Kernel :  720_REL Patchlevel 300

Oracle 11.2

SLT-Server:

DMIS    2011_1_730    0004

SAP_BASIS    730    0005    SAPKB73005

SAP_ABA    730    0005    SAPKA73005

SAP Kernel 720 Patchlevel 401

DBSL Patchlevel 327

Target System:

HANA 1.0 SPS 05 Revision 52

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was having a similar problem. After applying note 1810627 the problem was solved.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

following with Evandro's comment; have you checked the last correction notes related to SLT replication? We had the same issue and was solve it after applying correction notes until correction 16.

Hope it helps!

Edgar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

I still had the issues having installed the same OSS notes.

My solution was to reset the whole configuration:

• Deleting Triggers in ECC database
  • Deleting logging tables
  • Deleting Schema in HANA
  • Deleting configuration on the SLT Server

Then I recreated the whole config and it worked.

Regards

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

many thanks for your explanation about the workaround to solve it.

Regards,

Edgar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please give me the steps how to done the entire process.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even we are facing similar issues. I am not sure about the proper solution.

A temporary workaround we found is to stop and restart the jobs from LTR t-code, the status changes to 'in progress' from 'scheduled'.

Hoping to find a better solution.

Regards,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

I stopped counting the restarts of these jobs 🙂

For me this workaround does not work.

Thanks for your answer!

Regards

Peter

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

so we can try do replicate the DD02T again. You can navigate to tx: LTRC and select you configuration. Switch to tab "Table Overview" -> choose "Data Provisioning" and "Stop Replication".

When the DD02T table is gone from the table list, just walk through the same steps but choose "Start Replication". So the complete process to replicate the DD02T table will be restarted. Let us know if this is working for you.

Best,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I followed your instructions but I still do not have records for DD02L in HANA. There is no activity for transfering data in the ERP system.

I did the same for the other tables as well and at least the triggers in ERP are active now.

Again many thanks for your help!

Regards

Peter

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the picture it look like you are at the moment at the inital load phase.

1.) Can you take a picture of the tab Data Transfer Monitor?

2.) Can you access the Hana Modeler -> Navigate to your schema -> to the tables -> check all DD* tables for content:

Are there any entries when you open content?

Best,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

here are the screenshots you wanted to see - I guess they do not show the information you expected.

1. Data Transfer Monitor - shows nothing:

2. The DD*-Tables in HDB are still empty.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Peter

Message was edited by: Peter Großgloß I did a full system trace of my SLTREMOTE user in the ERP system. There is a strange error in a C library. " You can see the error in the attached file - please rename to "ST01 - Trace I65.zip" and unpack it. Regards Peter

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Peter,

any information in the application log within LTRC?

Best,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter.

We are facing the same issue here. Did you solve it somehow?

Thanks for any hints,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

For future generations. Our problem was solved with the help from note 1824710 - Installation/Upgrade SLT - DMIS 2011 SP4 / 2010 SP9, namely section 4.

4. Installation of DMIS 2011 SP 4 or DMIS 2010 SP9

With DMIS 2011 SP 4 and DMIS 2010 SP9 a change in the transport functionality of the Migration Enginge which is also used in the Replication Server was shipped. If you install DMIS on a system for the first time and the installation of the AddOn and the support packages are done in one queue, some of the required standard objects are missing and therefore the definition and generation of load and replication objects will fail with message "Internal error when generating object der Regel NOOP". The issue only occurs on the central system and will be fixed with the next support package and can be solved in the current support package using note 1830248.

So we applied note 1830248 and the problem was solved.

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Peter,

have you checked TX: LTRC and the application log there?

Can you share some screenshot of LTR and LTRC, then it is easier to check the issue.

Best,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

yes I have checked the app log - everything green (see attached document).The only error message comes from the table health check:

"Table DD02T not found in the control table DMC_MT_TABLES"

Attached you will find screenshots of LTR and LTRC incl. table healh check.

Thanks for your support!

Regards

Peter