cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM error of Solution Manager Java Stack upgrade

0 Kudos

hello,

I recently upgraded the ABAP stack of Solution Manager 7.1 04 to 08 and JSPM started to produce the follow errors when upgrading  the java stack from 09 to 12.

Jul 11, 2013 11:16:51 AM [Error]: Software component sap.com/SAP_BUILDT is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

Jul 11, 2013 11:16:51 AM [Error]: Software component sap.com/ISAGENT_MIN_J5 is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

Has anyone else encountered this type of problem before?

Thanks

rich

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

I am also facing this type of error in my java stack of PI system. Yesterday only i encountered this problem. As of now i can tell you reason for this problem but i guess i don't have solution.

Within next 5-6 hours i will find a solution and let you know.

The reason for this problem is "if you open your java portal system info and look for these components you can find these two components but while you generated stack xml for upgrade either these two component data are not supplied properly(chances for this thing is very less) or this error can be due to these components are upgraded after generating stack xml."

As per my suggestion if you modified/upgraded something in java part after xml is generated then generate new xml from scratch.

Regards,

Surojit