SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Site profile is appropriate

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initially, there was only 1 retail company. So the site/store was create was site profile 0110 - Store w/o intercomp. billing.

Now, I had another retail company and there is going to be transfer between the 2 company.

I am about to create site for the new company.

I notice that there is another site profile, 0120 - Store with intercomp. billing.

Should I continue to use 0110 or should I used '0120'?

What the exact differences and what's the impact if I selected the wrong profile?

can anyone advice me?

Thanks

Bye

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

if the both company codes stores are not required any billing relevant transaction when goods transferred, then you can choose the site profile 0110 .

For Ex: If the Stock transfer order happen, billing document will not be generated.

Site profile 0120 can be chosen if the following conditions are satisfied.

i. If the two companies have different account process or different GL accounts

ii. If the two companies are having different business process.

iii. The billing required when goods transaction happen between them

For Ex: If the Stock transfer order happen, billing document will be generated.

In general,

The following site profiles are available:

• Distribution Center
  • Store without internal settlement
All the transactions in the supply chain in this case take place within the same company code. From the point of view of the distribution center, no sales transaction takes place. The system therefore switches off the sales and billing screens in this case.
  • Store with internal settlement
From the point of view of the distribution center, sales transactions involve different company codes. The sales and billing screens are available.
  • Store with external settlement
Stores that do not belong to the company are supplied by the distribution center.
  • Wholesale customer
This is a normal customer that is created as a site so that you can use site functions (for example, allocation tables, promotions, receiving points).
  • Franchisee

A franchisee is a merchant who operates as an independent company funded by equity capital and offers goods or services using a standardized marketing strategy in stores owned by a franchiser.

Hence you can decide the suitable site profile. Note, once the site is created using a particular site profile, it cannot be changed. However, you can apply the OSS note if you want to change the site profile.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

Does not that means that once I selected profile 0110 for the new site, it would not be able to perform X-company transfer with billing?

What will happened?

The new company is also in retail as the first company.

The GL account is the same except for different company code.

There will likely be X-company transfer with billing.

Thanks