cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys when trying to send Idoc from my R/3 system to SUS i am getting the following error in XI

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">SLD_NO_OWN_BS</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>DSM</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>900</SAP:P2>

<SAP:Stack>Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system DSM and client 900</SAP:Stack>

I checked in sxmb_adm on both the ends on Xi as well as on my SUS server in Xi the role is the Integration server and on the SUS it is Application server also checked SLDAPICUST which is configured rite. Plz help me to come out of the problem.

Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand,

check in our SLD whther you have a corresponding "DSM" Buisness System for the techincal system of SRM .

in SLD of your DSM business system then check following

Business System Role:applicationsystem

IntergatationServer: is ur XI

TechincalSystem: ourSRM

Clint: 900 (other if exhist)

SWCV:our SWCV and Product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreeram,

Every thing looks gud in teh business system

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

then goto our Directory then select the SRM Business system i.e. URM and double click it and in inbound you should see your InboundInterface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreeram,

Sorry did not get you,

Plz guide me

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto your Directory then select the SRM Business system double click it you get a screen in that screen you check for inbound interface i.e for SRM exhists or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreeram,

Yes SRM exists in the inbound interface

wat next

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

i mean to say our inbound interface that you defined in IR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is avaliable,

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you excute your sceanrio now and post if you get an error

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the same error sreeram,

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you delete your Business System in Directory and reimport it again into directory.

in sld of our Business system can check whether your SWCV defined in IR is also available or not . if this not their then you get the error because it does not relate to it.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wat SWCV should be defined In IR can you please explain that. The SWCV is SRM SERVER 5.5 the TPZ files were imported is that wat you r mentioning??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SLD check the SWCV : SAP SRM SERVER 5.5 is availble if there them import into IR. This is the software component is related to SRM.

The above software component not there then download the latest CR_content.zip file from service market place.Then import into SLD.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Venugapal there is are SWCV in my Software Component Link in my SLD now wat do i do ????

Regards,

Anand

Checked with my Basis guys that file is being imported already. wat do i do now?

Regards,

Anand

Message was edited by:

J Anand Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is their do the remaining as said above?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried doing as said above when i try to select the business system in my receiver determination i am getting the the following information "Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system". does this have any connection to my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for inbound or outbount interface problem.

If you are getiing the inbound side , check that interface is created for inbound or not.

also see my above links which are similar issues..and solved..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to sld click on technical system add the Product : SAP SRM then save

and now go to business system choose SAP SRM then save.

check you imported the SAP SRM SWCV into IR.

Thenc create the CS in ID.

While creating receiver determination if interface not avaible select the radiobutton ALL or delete criteria then click the pushbutton search

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it . this is error .i am trying to explain you all the day.

if it is SRM system did import the RFC or IDOC from that system in to XI.

you need to reward point to me.

Rgards

Sreeram.G.Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey in my IR i have a SWCV SAP SRM SERVER and drop down as SAP SRM 5.)0 and SAP SRM server 5.5. now i have teh name spaces in only 5.5 for which i imported the TPZ files i did not import the TPZ for SAP SRM 5.0 should i also import the TPZ of 5.0 also.

Sue sreeram i will reward all with the points yar.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

import it. other thing mainly is you need to import the your Target IDOC into XI from SRM into this SWCV.

Regards

Sreeram.G.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

now i have teh name spaces in only 5.5 for which i imported the TPZ files i did not import the TPZ for SAP SRM 5.0 should i also import the TPZ of 5.0 also.

try with 5.5 see your requirement will matach..then go for 5.5 only always higher version only better.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

will importing 5.0 help me??? i have imported teh IDOC in to XI

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i couldn't find any big difference SWCV 5.0 and SWCV 5.5 you can import any one and connect your SRM impor respect IDOC's/RFC from your SAP system.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is SRM version? if it 5.0 then you need to import

Former Member
0 Kudos

the SRM version is 5.0 and srm server is 5.5 now when i check the software installed products i have have SAP SRM (WITH SAP EBP) , SAP SRM 5.0 both as one component i guess in that case i will have to import component version 5.0 also ???? I am working on PI 7 it has SRM components to gether as i have mentioned SAP SRM (WITH SAP EBP) , SAP SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to technical system click the add product select in filter area SAP SRM then select the product name : SAP SRM 5.0 and select the installed software component versions then save..now go to busines system save and come back..

Please close the thread and create another post here your subject line is different and our discussin has different.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then get SRM5.5 ignore other version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu i still have the problem "Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD" in my xml message when i try to send an Idoc from r/3 to SRM

I have done the same as mentioned but still the problem is there

Former Member
0 Kudos

> then get SRM5.5 ignore other version

But my product version says "SAP SRM 5.0" then i should import server 5.0 rite?

Former Member
0 Kudos

right.hmmmm

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok then let me ask my basis guy to import SWCV 5.0 in my IR and let me see. will get back to you at the earlist plz keep watching this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sreeram i still have the problem of "Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD" in my message any other idea of trapping the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried doing as said above when i try to select the business system in my receiver determination i am getting the the following information "Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system". does this have any connection to my problem.

can you do this step. i think iam waste much time on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still getting the same error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For TPZ - authorization -see this link

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/12/09/xi-code-sample-understanding-the-tpz-file

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

can check whether both business system have logical system assigned to them. hope you know whether we to check whether logical system are assinged or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the logical system and get the logical system come back to ID

goto adapter specific

add the logical system and give other details..

now check

also check..below links , you can get an idea..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO chandra i have checked all the links..

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you check whether both business system have logical system assigned to them. hope you know whether we to check whether logical system are assinged or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

S sreeram the logical system is assigned correct is is also reflection in my ID also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you delete your Business System in Directory and reimport it again into directory.

can you delete your Directory configuration and do it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me try that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey sreeram it is still in the same level Help me out of this yar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

SXI_CACHE refresh for JAVA cache..only not for ABAP Cache

But Check the ABAP Cache..

Also

Check TA SLDAPICUST for SLD access entries (full qualified host name). Do you have entries?

TA SM59: required connections SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC. Do they exist and work?

See the below links ...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/72e26432-0701-0010-19ba-abc05de7...

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/02/sxicache--ripped-off

regards

chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

S chandra every thing mentioned by you is done i still do not know where the error is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you observe the above links ..

plz give correct error..

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

S chandra i went thro the links but still i am facing the problem the problem is when i send an Idoc from R/3 to SRM server i get an error in XI which reads as "Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system DSM and client 900" here DSM is the business system of my srm server .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

pls. check with function module LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS with se37 and execute , if the connection to the SLD is running. Flag 'bypass buffer'.

You can also check TA SLDAPICUST for correct entries.

plz try..

see below links to check SLD..

bcoz your sld is registered or not?

also check the conn btwn Java stack and Abap stack.

restart the J2EE.

plz try..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/10/registering-a-new-technical-system-in-sld--abap-based

/people/naveen.kumarh/blog/2007/02/28/discovering-sld-part-1

/people/naveen.kumarh/blog/2007/02/28/discovering-sld-part-2

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is helpful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

their is some issue with our busniess system you need to send me the screenshots of sld buiness system and and your mapping and data types.

Regards

Sreeram.g.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz give me your mail id i will send it to U sreeram My id is anand.kumar@lntinfotech.com

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

check the two thing's in XI.

1. First created technical system in XI to identify your XI server (Web as ABAP and Web AS Java)

2. Create the business system based on above technical system and select the role of business system is Integration server.

URL : http://<hostname>:<ICM Port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

3. Create the technical system based on your SAP R/3 system.

4. Create the business system based on your SAP R/3 system.

here you need to select role of business system : Application system.

related integration server is : <XI System SID has to come>

and try to refresh the initical cache once ...

http://<hostname>:<j2ee stack port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

after all the things post what is the problem you are faceing.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Venugopalarao

Still getting the same problem

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

tcode : SLDAPICUST

delete the settings and re-create with following parameters

Alies : SLD (Give any name)

Prim : Check

hostname : write your xi server name

port : give the j2ee stack port

user : XISUPER (check user has unlocked)

and enter the correct password

if username & pwd wrong it won't read the business system.

Clear the cache in ID , Environment -> clear sld data cache.

check tcode : SXI_CACHE is up to date.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is still the same. i have followed all your steps in the Xi server. Plz help me wat i should be doing more?

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

go to SLD......see the BS of DSM.......see the tech system of it.......is its TS poining to your srm SUS system.......

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

you are sending IDOC from R/3 to SUS......

The error you are getting is:<i>Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system DSM and client 900</i>

can you please check in your SLD what is the BS for SUS and in your scenario why you are using DSM system........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev the sys ID is DSM and SUS is my srm server for which the sys id is DSM

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see below links , you can get an idea..

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is helpful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I told several times plz check these threads which are sldapicust Transaction code check ,but you said already checked , i stressed several times , at last your prob solved with that only , but you have given pnts to some one and closed the thread.

Any way thanks.

Regards

Chilla..

<i>Points rewarded if it is useful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand

my SUS server in Xi the role is the Integration server

it should be application system not intergation server in SLD check whether SUS has correct Intergation server assigned to it and in SLD check whther you are using correct product and SWCV you SWCV inIR should be present in SLD SWCV of your SUS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram in SLD of SUS the role is only application and also in SXMB_ADM the role is application server only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anand

"SLD for system DSM and client 900" this is showing diffrent system here but sayit is SUS

Message was edited by:

Sreeram Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Sreeram did not get you

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Buju,

Gothrough this thread.

Regards,