Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table A357 There are no entries

krishna_mohan34
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

There are no entries in Table A357, because of which ECS rate 2% is missing in J1IS.

How to solve this.

Tcode J1IS

BED=12%

ECS=2%

SESS=1%

After saving ECS 2% is missing.

9 REPLIES 9

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you creating an Excise invoice for the STO process in J1IS? Is it a 351 Material document that you are referring? please confirm.

0 Kudos

I am creating supplementary invoice.

Actual basic price is rs 12000/mt

but by mistake  bill created for rs 10000/mt

so for rs 2000/mt with excise has to be charged. so supplementary order and supplementary invoice vf01, after that j1is to be created.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the condition record for the condition type for ECS in FV11 with key combination as the condition table 357.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

What is the standard condition type for this.

0 Kudos

What is the document you are referring to create Supplementary excise invoice? Seems there is problem with the document that you have referred itself.

for your information, You can directly create an Excise invoice in Supplying plant with J1IS referring your PGI material document and in Receiving Plant Just perform J1IGA and here specify the A Certificate number and date.

When you sell the product from receiving plant / depot you can pick up the A certificate number besides your Mother excise invoice.. Let me know whether you scenario is different than i described,

If you want to proceed with the current process just maintain an entry through FV11 for the condition with said combination and check once again.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in SPRO-Logistic Gen - Tax On Goods movements - Basic Settings - Determination of Excise Duty - Condition Based Excise Determination - Classify Condition types.

Here you will see the standard condition types with usage name. JEC1 is the ECESS set off standard condition type.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to maintain the condition records via FV11 for the key combination

of table 357, ONLY after this you will be able to see the entries in table.

Regards,

Rajasree R

0 Kudos

What are the standard condition types, like JMOP what are other condition types, I have to check whether standard condition types are assigned to my procedure or not. where i can check condition types for this.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check for the condition types by checking the SAP delivered std

tax procedure TAXINN, in OBQ3. You can check each condition type in OBQ1.

Regards,

Rajasree R