cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of Diffrent WD components in single FPM GAF application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts.

I am new to FPM, I would like to integrate web dynpro components(more than two) into single FPM GAF web dynpro application.while configuring application i must be able to use diffrent components and their windows in my application.

Please do suggest me how to proceed with it..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member213957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Under one fpm gaf component configuration we can integrate n number of wd components.

Gaf nothing but look like a road map with steps.Each step we can integrate one wd component. 

For that create as follows

->application configuration

->component configuration

-> select step->wd component name, window name. ( repeat this step for multiple components)

->execute the application config and check all steps.

regards,

Kishorekumar SVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kishore,

Thx for ur reply.

when i am creating WDA application( right click on component and create application), while configuring application i am able to use only that WD component and its windows, If i want to use other views and windows of diffrent components  I found only way of using usage component and embedding the views of that component in my original component view containers.

Could you please suggest me any other way of using more WD components and their views in one WDA application as I need to create application which needs windows from many WD components.

former_member213957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Create within the component only with multiple windows.

so, at the configuration level, u can assign the same component with multiple windows( add one by one). It never checks the which component assigned already are not but it checks windows.

thanks & regards,

Kishorekumar SVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kishore,

My requirement is that I should make use of other component windows not the single component windows.when I am trying to include diffrent component and its window during configuration, I am getting an error sayng component ZTRIAL of UIBB(window name) w_trial implements an invalid interface. please share if u know the answer.

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI  venkat .

while designing GAF application on fluid screen we have button 'add form component'  .

there u can find different UIBBB to show on webdynpro application just choose add uibb and give your

webdynpro component name and window name .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, you can have only one web Dynpro component for the GAF. You can still use views of multiple components by component reuse in the main component and using Views embedded of other compoents in the main component view.