cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Class not found exception in JDBC sender communication channel..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting below error in all JDBC communication channels and it is like

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://###.##.##.###:1433;DatabaseName=#####' using the JDBC driver 'com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Can not establish connection:: SAPClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver'

in this 1433 is the port number otherwise how do i have to check this issue can anybody help  to resolve this issue.

thanks,

Naga

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sapnote is 1138877

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1138877

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Am getting this error only for sender JDBC  other than receiver JDBC channels are working correctly with out disturbance. Is there any specific classes or drivers need to be imported /checked again in PI ( 7.1version).

Please let me know where can I do all these checks  as a PI developer.

Thanks.

regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are some differences depending on PI releases. In 7.3 we have to use JSPM as described in SAP note1138877

For 7.1 this description may fit:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8000cffc-6b92-2d10-3493-f2ac13992...

Another option is to install the SAP tool attached to note 1085539.

Let check the network connectivity with the port 1433 between PI and database server you want to connect to.

/Michael

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Driver installation not done correctly ,search in SCN you will find many discusions on the same.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you deploy jdbc driver for MSSQL on PI  ? if not you need to do it first,

check OSS note on JDBC driver installation on PI,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk