Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the search with LDAP

pranabsingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I have issue GRC AC10.0 LDAP search .

I have properly configured the the LDAP setting in T-code LDAP and LDAPmap however when i select any of the user when creating a request (New,change,lock or unlock ) i the first name ,Last name and email address.

Can anybody please help me if i am missing any config setting.

Regards,

Pranab Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you added this connector in Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups?  Also, you need to add Group Field Parameters for Action 4 for this connector.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

pranabsingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

I have already added the LDAP connector to the Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups . I have also added group fields parameter to Action 4.

Please refer the screen shot.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranab... requesting you to close the message.

I had provided the solution and its fixed.

Issue was User data source config data type should be blank for LDAP.

and field mapping was in lower case in assign group feild mapping, bcoz of which user details were also not populated.

Regards,

Prasant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on your comment it seems like the LDAP attribute values are not displayed in your GRC request form. I would ask if you have performed the LDAP to GRC-AC Attribute mapping? SPRO->GRC->AC->Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups. The required steps are outlined in the LDAP Configuration Guide.

pranabsingh
Explorer
0 Kudos

The first name , last name and email address does not get populated in the user details area.

Please help..