cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM,SMCR (RFC), Solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to prevent deletion of Attachments in RFC at a particular status ??

P.S.- In Change of UI objects settings, there is no UI Object for deletion of Attachment .

Thanks,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

There is UI object "DELETEDOC" which is available / enabled only at "Created (E0001)" or "Approved (E0004) status of RFC.

You can control the visibility of this object through configuration step "Adjust UI objects by User status"

The authorization for these objects is controlled through new auth object - SM_FIELD.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran ,

DELDOC object is for deletions of docs in Documents block.

But, I want object for deletion of Attchemnts in Attachments block .

Do you know any object for deletion of Attachments in Attachments assignment block ?

Thanks,

Ankit

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This question was also asked in the discussion

This was my answer to the question there: there is a blog post about "Change of UI objects settings" which mentions a part about implementing own UI Control classes, so it may be possible to add one for the Attachments block. DELETEDOC is indeed for the Documents block.

Hello,

I do not have a solution for you, but I did notice that the same question was posed in the comments of this blog post:

Maybe the part "How to implement your own UI Control class (Optional scenario)" can be of help for you.

Hopefully this info can help you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joyca.

I see that it is possible by Custom development only (not by Configuration) .

Thanks for your answer .