cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we access HANA Server cloudshare using putty?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any possibility to access 30 days trail version of hana server using putty.

If is it so, how can we do that. its difficult to check the details about the server on browser or the options provided ( all ways switching between the screens).

How can we add elastic ip to putty and the port to access HANA Server.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

As Jerry mentioned, yes you can SSH to the HANA Server's external address on CloudShare.  After clicking 'View VM', you can also switch to an SSH view of that server in the top-right corner. 

If you need to upload large amounts of data, your best option is to use Cloud Folders.

Cheers,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't forget to mark your post as the "correct/helpful/assumed answered" answer, so future viewers know what resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chowdary,

Yes, you can use putty to connect cloudshare environment base on external address of HANA server.

Besides, the port is default value, not need to change.

1. You need to download putty via http://www.putty.org/;

2. You can connect your HANA server by putty, but I suggest that you use VM by browser base on cloudshare provided for CDN or SSH way.

Hope this can help you.

Regards

Jerry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

The Cloudshare External Address is only to your "SAP HANA Developer Desktop x64".

If you want to upload/share your local files to this Desktop-environment, you can do it via your Remote Desktop Connection to this external address.

If you want to ftp-files directly, I did use FileZila, you need to find the info via SQL command (SQL Editor --> select * from SYSTEM.FTP_SERVER).

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Andre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wahjudi..

As you mentioned select * from system.ftp_server. not able to execute since there is no table named FTP_SERVER in the schema.Following is the error

Could not execute 'select * from SYSTEM.FTP_SERVER' in 5 ms 493 µs . SAP DBTech JDBC: [259] (at 21): invalid table name:  Could not find table/view FTP_SERVER in schema SYSTEM: line 1 col 22 (at pos 21)

Is there any other option to identify the server details.