Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Process Control 10.0 - Client Specific vs. Cross Client Settings

former_member196034
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

When implementing GRC Process Control 10, I would like to know what settings in SPRO are Cross-Client so that I can determine if I need a separate instance for sandbox activities or if a separate client on the same instance is sufficient.

Any and all replies are welcome.

Many thanks,

Babak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babak,

I am not sure what exactly you want to know as but i can tell you about my project landscape that for PC 10 implementation we are using 4tier system landscape,DEV,QA and PRD.For dev i have 3 clients, master config(100) , development(110) and testing(150).To move my configurations from client 100 to 110 i use local transport using SCC1 tcode. Most of the time it also depends how your systems and clients are set up.You can make your clients cross client or client specific.Most of the time it also depends what tables are cross clients.To check if table is cross client or not, you need to go to SE 11 and check  the table field attributes, if the MANDT field is present that table is client dependent.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sharad_parasher
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

When you launch a config in SPRO , which is client independent, the system will show a message saying so .Out of my memory I can say that report configuration is client independent and master related stuff is client dependent ( Regulation configuration, org views etc ).