Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit exceed - still sales order allowed

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

configuration of credit check is done.still when customers credit limit exceed, still it is allowing to create sales order.

Requirement is that it error/warning msg should be there at sales order level when customers credit limit exceeds in terms of revenue and payment terms.

also Referred Note- 18613

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Jignesh

thanks i hv marked it as c. working fine .

In depth scenario, lets say customer has credit limit 10,000/- and payment terms 15 days.

How settings can be done if any of the condition occurs, system should not allow to create delivery (only to save orders) until authrozied person can release it?

sachin

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Jignesh already provided solution

Then you should mark the Reaction as A or C & put a tick mark in Status / block check block.

maintain in the same way with "D" in reaction ,it will give you error message once exceeds the credit limit and it will not allow you to create delivery.

only authorized person to release through T-code: VKM1

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please maintain check mark for Critical fields "C"

critical fields is used in sales document only against Payment terms/Additional Value days/Fixed value date.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

OVAK settings

.. it is automatic credit control controlled thorugh credit group.

sachin

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I don't mean this at all in the OVA8 screen what you have shared, no credit check is activated. You can observe check box towards left side for different credit checks of automatic credit control for static, dynamic, max doc value etc 

A, B, C and D what you have show in the OVA8 screen are the reactions what system must do if credit is exceeded. You check all the customizing settings once again and then check for the functioning of credit check.

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos
kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

there is no credit check activated. No check box is checked. First check the order header----- > status tab ----- > credit status

It will be not performed.

Check all the config settings once again and then create an order and check if the credit is evaluated or not in the header status tab. you can check the complete analysis of the credit done in the report CHECK_CM in SE38/SA38 transaction by inputting the order number.

Hope this explains.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have not activated Credit Check.

For Automatic Credit Check to happen you have to put a tick mark either in Static or Dynamic & maintain B or D in Reaction box.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

yes Tilak, checked in order header status. it is not performed. where do i activate

sachin

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Check my post below:

"You have not activated Credit Check.

For Automatic Credit Check to happen you have to put a tick mark either in Static or Dynamic & maintain B or D in Reaction box. "

Do the necessary settings & create a new Order.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i hv activated as B.it is not allowing me to create order once exceeds limits. thanks

Plz tell me  when customer limit exceeds, i want block at sales order level so that only authorized person can release it to allow delivery

Sachin

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Then you should mark the Reaction as A or C & put a tick mark in Status / block check block.

This will ensure that Sales Order is saved with warning message if Credit LImit is exceeded & only Authorized person can release it through T-Code VKM3

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Jignesh

thanks i hv marked it as c. working fine .

In depth scenario, lets say customer has credit limit 10,000/- and payment terms 15 days.

How settings can be done if any of the condition occurs, system should not allow to create delivery (only to save orders) until authrozied person can release it?

sachin

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

issue is resolved. my question nw is that

if customer has payment terms of 10 days and credit limit 10000.

If his payment limit exceeds 10 days limit,though total credit limit used is only 5000, then delivery should not create. How can i configure wrt payment terms ?

sachin

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

In OVA8 under Check there is a Check Box for OldestOpenItem.

Put a tick mark in this OldestOpenItem check box & enter B or D in Reaction & put a tick mark in Status/Block box. Also Enter 1 or 0 (zero) in Days oldestItem box.

This will ensure that if the Customer has not paid his oustanding within the payment terms days (due date), system will not allow to create Sales Orders even if Credit Limit is available.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member1269750
Participant
0 Kudos

ok Jignesh.

my requirement is that system should allow to create order but not allow to process delivery. by using VKM1 it should be relaesed then only to process further

sachin

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

After creation of Sales Order ,If it fall under Credit limit exceed then obviously you have to release thru VKM1  .So,you can control via Authorization to VKM1  for not processing delivery for that Sales Order .

if customer has payment terms of 10 days and credit limit 10000.

If his payment limit exceeds 10 days limit,though total credit limit used is only 5000, then delivery should not create. How can i configure wrt payment terms ?

I am not getting above statement .We have Blocking Fields in Payment Term also to control some functions .Ask your FI team on Payment Term .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Check whether the credit exposure field is getting updated in fd32 with the transactions that were done till date if yes , then check whatever risk category that you have taken in the combination of automatic credit check is maintained in fd32 ---> control tab.

if no, then check you have maintained subtotal 'A' for the base price condition.

Thanks,

samba

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Have you checked your OVA8 settings? The reaction box should be marked as B or D & there should be tick mark in Status/block check box.

Further, please check whether the Credit LImit has been maintained in Fd32 for the specified Customer. I mean if you do not maintain Credt limit & if you have not maintain default values in OB45 (Credit Control Area), system will not check the Customer for Credit.

Also check whether you have maintained OVA8 setting for the Risk Category (FD32 of customer) & Credit Group (Sales Document Type).

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sachin,

check at Doc level

Check credit limit   D

Credit group         01 and

Item level

check credit active

and chech your pricing proceser subtotal A

Regards,

Murthy v

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the credit configuration is already available

in transaction OVAK, check the credit status assigned against your sales order type

If you want to have error message at sales order level if credit limit exceeds then set it as B

try this and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sachin,

First you should check that sales document is assign to your doc are not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Please make sure the Credit Mgmt settings have been defined to check at Sales order level.

Also Fd32 maintenance have been done.

Regards