Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal regulation and Transited countries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone ever used  this concept ?

we have the situation :

Customer in country A , sales organisation  in  country B,  shipping plant in country C.

We want to apply legal regulation checks between C and A --> it is the standard we  have done.

But also between Country B and C-- > so between the country of the sales Org and the country of the customer.

Our idea is to apply the settings of transit country .

We have found the flag in ECC6 :

in Sap global trade service plug in / configure control settings for document transfer  / SD0A  Dsipatch export : sales document ,

on the document type we have activated the flag "Legal control : determine Transited countries"

But our problem , we don't find the  corresponding flag in  GTS ,  at the legal regulation level.  We have GTS 10.0.

Where is the setting to be activated ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sophie,

Setting that flag in the ERP system causes the transit countries to be determined, and corresponding entries to be populated in the API6800-HEADER-CTR structure, part of the data object that is sent to GTS.

In GTS, the standard processing checks for any entries in that table - there is no other setting to be made.

I hope that helps.  Let us know if it works ok.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

can you give me more information about in the API6800-HEADER-CTR structure ?

Because the activation  of this flag in ERP deosn't bring anything different so far.

Best regards

gnishant
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dave, will that be possibel for you to share the standard behavior in GTS for legal control when the structure with transit countries is filled-in.

Regards,

Nishant

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sophie,

The structure is simply a table of Departure and Arrival countries.  In GTS, the data is mapped into the /SAPSLL/LEGCTR table, where the active fields are CTYDP (departure country) and CTYAR (arrival country).

In the Legal Control area, that results in potentially more Legal Regulations being determined and checked.  The checks are carried out for each country pair in turn, and a "green light" is only given if all the checks are satisfactory.

Regards,

Dave

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sophie,

Do you have a route defined at item level in your Sales Order (I guess you are using a Sales Order) ?

To find out this, please go to your Sales Order, item level, tab Shipping.

If yes, please check the stages of the route using transaction 0VTC. Do you have stages and multiple countries for the route stages ?

Best Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an order with quite a generic route

the route is not defining departure and arrival ctries but duration, and here is what i have for the stages analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thanks ,

but in which customizing path can we access this table ?

Again  what  I need is not from a plant ctry to a customer ctry,  but from a Sales org ctry to a customer ctry .

Thanks anyway for your time and your help

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sophie,

Then that is why you don't get any results.  If you want the GTS code to determine and perform compliance checks on the relevant countries, then you must include them in the Route stages.

If your Sales Organisation doesn't feature in the Route, then the alternative is to use the BAdI (/SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0A_R3) to create an entry in table CS_HDR_CDOC-CTR, reading the country from table ADRC using TVKO-ADRNR for the entry in VBAK-VKORG.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

We are stuck on the same scenario, so using the same old thread for the issue.

We have a transit route scenario and the departure, destination and transit are copied to /SAPSLL/LEGCTR also displayed in customs document for sales order. However, in legal control check, only the destination country is determined and transit country is not. Could you please provide more insights on the same.

FYI - we are on 10.1.

Thanks - Pushpraj

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

When that check-box is ticked, the system retrieves countries from the Route stages, and carries out Legal Control checks for each successive country pair, to see if any licences are required and available as the route progresses.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

As mentioned in my previous reply, we have a transit country determined in GTS customs document based on the route stages. However, the legal regulation is determined only for the destination country, but not for the transit country. Please see attached screen for the issue. Could you please advise as I see the standard GTS behavior you mentioned above is not working in our case.

Thanks - Pushpraj

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpraj,

As I can see from your screen-shot, the system has determined that the journey is from Ecuador to Colombia, transiting through N. Korea.  Of course it's up to you to make sure that the correct Legal Regulations and Licences are determined for those two legs.

I don't understand, and can't see from the screen-shot, what is not working for you - all the traffic lights appear to be green.  Perhaps you could explain further?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Transit country determination works fine in the customs document. However my understanding is that due to missing license for Transit country KP, document should be blocked as my determination is at CD05 level. Currently Legal regulation is only finding the destination country CO, but there is no check for the transit country. Please could you advise how the block on transit country could be achieved?

Thanks - Pushpraj

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpraj.

Ok, now I get your point - sorry for my previous misunderstanding.

From what I can see in the code, it looks like the Embargo checks are made according to the transitted countries.  You might want to check that.  If it's true, then it could be worth asking SAP (in an OSS Incident) whether and why the same logic does not apply to Licences.

Let us know how you get on - thanks.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I'll take this up with SAP as OSS incident. I'll update this thread once we have any update from SAP on the same.

Thanks - Pushpraj

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pushpraj,

From the log, I can see country 'CO' is determined as the partner country, and system will go ahead use this country for the determination of license type, it is the destination country to be used in the export scenario.

I don't understand why do you expect system to consider country 'KP' in this case?

Regards,

Derek

0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

As mentioned in my earlier posts, requirement here is not only to determine destination country but also the transit country. Like Embargo determines the destination as well as transit, issue here is Legal Control does not determine the transit country, In ECC, there is a control at Sales document level to check the Transit country, which is what are trying to leverage.

Thanks - Pushpraj

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpraj,

Are you talking about the first leg from EC to KP, where KP is not used as the destination country to determine the license type?

Regards,

Derek

0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

Yes, concern here is for first leg destination country (KP) which is not determined.

Thanks - Pushpraj

derek_yang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpraj,

That sound like a bug. But if possible, you can take a look at table /SAPSLL/LEGCTR to see if the right country pair for your document exists. Since from the code level, I can see the logic to use the transit country as the arrival country is in place for legal control check.

As Dave suggested, you can also raise a ticket, and to see how SAP responses.

Regards,

Derek

0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

Yes, both the country legs have been successfully updated in /SAPSLL/LEGCTR. These countries are also visible at document level under "Countries tab".

I have raised the issue with SAP team and awaiting their response on the same. I'll update this thread once we have any concrete confirmation from SAP team.

Thanks - Pushpraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pushpraj,

Which GTS version are you using ?

Also, check the ECC-GTS plugin configuration and ensure you have activated - Legal Control - Determine Transited Countries at the Order and Delivery level.

Regards

Rajesh

Answers (0)