cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TK12 - Enable condition texts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!

I'm kind a neewbie on SD module, and I haven't found anything about this subject yet. My client request to enable the "Condition texts" on the Route conditions, since it's disabled by now. This is:

TK12 -> Condition type -> Shipment Route -> Select condition -> Header -> Go To -> Condition texts

Also, there is an icon of a notebook wich is also disabled

Please, if you can guide me on how to enable this functionality, I will be very grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to  img-logistic execution -transportation-shipment costs- pricing - pricing control - define condition type (T_06)

Here you  check you condition type go to details text determination tab here you assign the text determination procedure , text ids , then you check the tk11, tk12 condition text its enable

check below screens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick and helpful response, and for your time on such a detailed answer. This totally worked out.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

ivan ojeda

You have to do Text determination setting to get this.

1. Go to VOTXN,

2. select Pricing Condtion.

3. Configure Text type

4. Then create Text procedure and assign Text condtion to that etc.

For Shipment Cost (TK11/TK12 ) select application 'F'.

once you complete this setting and assign text detemination procedure to your Shipment condtion, you will find condtion text active in TK11, TK12.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick and helpful response, and for your time on your answer. This was another way to get the result I was expecting!