cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when try to pubish a Webservice on soamanager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a SOAP-to-RFC scenario, and I try to put the webervice on soamanager to see it as a service. At attachments has a file with screens and more detail, please change the extensio to .DOCX.

I resume my service interface created on enterprie builder don't appear on soamanager.

Thanks a lot

Raphael Trivelati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check below one if it helps you.

Ent SAP Service missing in SOAMANAGER web UI service Search

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

These link have a litle diferente scenario, but I understand that is only possible to publish into soamanager services that are synchronous or that uses proxy, correct? In my case I have a SOAP as sender and a RFC as receiver, it is not possible?

Tks

Raphael Trivelati

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raphael,

If RFC is your receiver, there should be a field that is xstring type. Once you receive the attachments, you have to encode them as base64 and then pass it into the importing parameter (type xstring) of your rfc.

To expose your function module as a webservice, go to se37 -> Utilities -> More Utilities -> Create Web Service -> From the Function Module . Then you should be able to see it in SOAMANAGER, create your endpoints and also activate your service in SICF (under SRT or SOAP Run Time)

Regards,

Mark

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raphael,

try creating one service interface as synchronous. and browse this in SOA manager under service.

do the same for soap adapter sender which has synchronous interface as sender. check whether you can see the services or not.

I try to put the webervice on soamanager to see it as a service

in soamanager service endpoints,logical port etc will be created.

May i know what is your purpose of doing this?

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes my intention is to put my interface on SOAmanager, but now it is assynchonous the only way to do this is turn it to synchonous? Just to remenber I want to do it on PI not on ECC.

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mark, I understand that your solution is on ECC? I need it on PI, your sugestion is on ECC?

Tks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes my intention is to put my interface on SOAmanager, but now it is assynchonous the only way to do this is turn it to synchonous? Just to remenber I want to do it on PI not on ECC.

Tks