cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Entry..

Former Member
0 Kudos

My customer wants to have a peculiar facility.:

While entering the pricing in the sales order screen we need to go to the Conditions tab and enter all the manual condition values.

Is there any way that in the first screen itself he can mention the % discount and Bonus goods manually? What sort of customization or coding effort will be needed for this? This sounds a bit funny...but I need to answer the customer. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just ask your abaper to write a variant saying that you want to have the screen of conditions tab as soon as you enter VA01 and assign that variant in the sales document header variant section

please reward points if it is useful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using GUIXT is also a good option.But you will have to buy this tool. It may not be worth to go for GUIXT unless you have lot of similar screen customisations.

Regds

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

This can be done thru SHD0 tcode where in you can define a Screen variant and you can save it for a particular User or for a Group.

When you create the Screen variant you have pre-set values and guide the screen navigation as well.

Pls do try it and let me know if u have issues.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani, Thanks for your reply.

Can you please elaborate the steps..I want to have the pricing conditions on the first screen viz PR00, K007, KOO4, NA00,PMIN on the first screen itself..for the user's ease.

Await your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Once the Customer and material info is filled the system would automatically determine the prices.

now, for your case what we can do is that you can change the variant in such a way it can take you the Conditions screen once the customer and material info is entered.

Regards.