cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Seniors..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am piyush and i m new in SAP.. I have done MBA in Finance.. I have the knowledge of SAP-FICO Module....

I need your help..

At the time of doing Asset Accounting Configuration and in ''OAOB'' when I tried to assign chart of depr. to co code, I faced an error "

Inconsistency B/w FI and Chart of Deprciatn.. Then I copied ''1DE'' in EC08 i.e for Germany and made new chart of depr. then I successfully

assigned COD to Co.code in OAOB.. Then I hv done all configuration of Asset Accounting.. But in the end when i tried to make entry in F-90..

then there was an error " Customizing inconsistency (contact your system Administrator).. And the most imp point....in ''ob22'' when i

checked then there is same currency assigned to my co.code i.e INR in all 3 boxes.. for 10,30 and 40.. and i am unable to change or delete it..

Please help me for this with most appropriate answer..as soon as possible..bcz i am trying to solve this error from last 3 days..

Thank you

Regards

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sreeharli_tokala
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear piyush,

This error getting because of Parallel Currencies in OB22. if you remove those additional currencies in OB22 you can rectify your problem. but your saying " i am not able to change/ delete in OB22" because of already posted some transactions that is the reason your UN able to change  if your doing in IDEA server delete the all the transnational data (It's  suggestible in IDEA system only not recommendable in Real time) and Change OB22. OR  if your want to do with 3 currencies do the below settings. This DOC helps you

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27100

Regards,

Sreehari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Piyush.

Copy depreciation area from 0DE(Maximum Valuation: Germany) and assign it to you company code.  Then post F-90.

Regards

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

I had zoomed your issue as mentioned above following are the step need to do kindly follow the

step as mentioned below 

1)  Copy the Reference chart of depreciation / depreciation area you may copy any country

chart of depreciation

2)   Change the Description of your chart of depreciation

3)  Asset accounting --> Integration with General Ledger Account -->

Assign input tax indicators for non taxable  acquisitions

Assign two tax code in company code that is in

input column take = V0 and in Output column take =  "A0" then save.

4) Assign chart of depreciation to company

above four step may resolve your query 

Thanks

Trinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do agree with Trinath.

Thanks & Regards:

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already Assigned but problm nt yet solved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

The error comes because the inconsistency of currency between your company code and your COD.

Currently, your company code currency is INR for all LC currency, and the currency of COD 1DE is EUR.

So, you should assign the COD which have the same currency INR for your company code.

I suggest one standard COD is 0IN - Sample chart of depreciation: India

Regards,

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie..

As you said..I have already tried to assign ''1NE" to co code.. But it shows same error..  As i mentioned above that i. "OB22" co code shws same currency in all 3 boxes i.e."INR" for 10, 30 and 40.. ( Local Currency, Group Currency, Hard Currency )

former_member183294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

why to copy Dep of  "1DE" - chart of Depreciation as for Germany Companies Act ?

normally we take  - "1IN" for INDIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir thnx for your reply..

Act I tried to assign ''1IN'' for India.. But it showed same error.. I was unable to assign ''1NE'' to my co code.. As I mentioned above in ''OB22'' my co code shows all three boxes with same currency i.e. INR.. No parallel currency is there..