Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Material determines while doing DP90

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

while doing RRB via DP90/DP91, this is working fine but when we check details this shows original material and second material in dropdown list of original material.

we dont have any BOM or any type of connection with that material but only second material is assigned in ODP1.

i have tried to remove that material but this is giving another error of cost elements/taking another material.

please guide

thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Check the RRB configuration in ODP1, you probably have set Material as a Relevant Characteristic, and then check in then in Material Determination if you have the Material Direct.

Material direct determines whether the material from the posting is used.

If you set the indicator and the selected source contains information about the material used, the system assigns the material found in the source (not the material that is specified in the material determination) to the dynamic item.

Note that the system will only copy the material from the source if the material is a typical characteristic of the DIP profile.

If you do not set the indicator, the system assigns the material that is specified in the material determination as the sales material (meaning, for the billing request) to the dynamic item.

Regards,

Iulia

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lulia,

i have checked my settings but i dont think any mistake. can you please guide me for this.

if you have any document or any process description please share with me.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Im suggesting this based on the error that you have mentioned:

It could be because of this: In ODP1 t-code, please make sure that the Check box under "MAterial Detrmination" against the "Cost Element" is Unchecked.

Please refer to the SAP Note: 301117 - It will be useful to understand the concept.

regards

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

i have checked this option.

if you have any documentation so please forward me on my id.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Did you happen to check on the SAP Note ?

Also try with variuos options in ODP1 tcode. Also if possible share the screen print of your ODP1 settings.

Regards

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

i have shared a screenshot of DP90/DP91 where second material which is not connected with sales order or project is coming. i will share all the screenshot of ODP1 also.

thanks

Sunil

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Could you put screenshot of error message you are getting ?

regards,

santosh

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

please check attached screenshot.

where in odp1 material assigned as 1352 then 1351

when i am trying to run dp90 for 1351 material

this is picking 1352 also below 1351.

why this is happening

if we have more materials before 1351 then this is picking all materials.

please guide

thanks

Suni