Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order to production order ECC to APO

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to APO, i have created PIR in ECC and those shown in APO product view, then i ran heuristic in product view, then planned order gets created for that PIR, and then their number changes to the ECC planned orders, but when i am converting planned order to production order in product view, nothing is happen in APO or in ECC, just conversion indicator is gets set to the corresponding planned order in APO.

When i am checking /sapapo/cq1 i am getting following error

Outbound queue CFIP0000038719 (target system T90CLNT090, system APOCLNT800) blocked by user DEVIDAS

SQM1 transaction i am getting following error

Status SYSFAIL

ThISend: bad tm type / connection closed (no data)

Please tell me what i am doing wrong here, and how to solve this

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Devidas,

Try to convert Planned order to production order in ECC side, and  then check whether you getting any queue stuck in APO inbound, or the order getting reflected in APO side. if getting any queue stuck in APO(smq2), check the log in /n/sapapo/c3.

And one more thing, after convert to production order, it is not possible to change any status of that order in APO side, That is the reason you are not able to get delete the Conversion indicator in APO.

You can change any  status  in ECC, and if you activated integration Model for Production order then all the status of that production order will also reflect in APO as well...

Regards

Debashis

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Debashis,

When i convert planned order to production order in ECC it gets reflected in APO up to this no problem and nothing error log in ECC outbound, but when i am trying to convert other planned order to production order in APO it is not getting converted to APO and log gets created in APO outbound with error in this situation, the error is as follows,my planning strategy is 40 in ECC (20 in APO)

When i am checking /sapapo/cq1 i am getting following error

Outbound queue CFIP0000038719 (target system T90CLNT090, system APOCLNT800) blocked by user DEVIDAS

SQM1 transaction i am getting following error

Status SYSFAIL

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Devidas,

Just reprocess  the queues and check again...

Regards

Debashis

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Debashis,

Can you tell me the settings required for reprocessing with steps as i am new to APO

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Devidas,

Select the queue and enter shift+F6. or go to edit click on reset status...

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devidas,

For the first error, one reason would be that you have logged onto ECC system, you opened the planned order using MD12.  You must not be editing the order when you are attempting conversion.

Once you are out of the order in ECC, you should be able to activate the queue and process it.

For the second error, it could be anything.  You have evidently somehow lost connectivity.   Could be a network issue; talk to your basis and/or network people.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I was not editing planned order in ECC, every time i am doing same thing in APO it happens like that, and as i am on demo server i dont have basis support, i have checked in SM59, RFC connection working fine, if there is any connection problem then my hueristics results were not get copied to ECC, but it happens only if i convert to production order in APO, it not gets converted even though the conversion indicator is set, and if i try to delete the conversion indicator in APO it is not allowing me as it says it is transferred to ECC or in que, and the que is showing the error

Status SYSFAIL

Regards,

Devidas Karad

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devidas,

Basic question is - do you have the active integration model for the production order of the Material/Plant combination?

If not, please maintain the active integration model.

If you have the active integration model, then check application log in APO transaction /SAPAPO/C3 to get more information about your planned order conversion. Check if you get any other error info.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

former_member225891
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Manimaran,

Yes i have maintained model for Production order of material plant combination, when i convert Planned order to production order in ECC then that order is reflected in APO, but i am not able to convert planned order to production order in APO. when i try to delete the conversion indicator of planned order in APO system is not allowing me, i am getting following message from /SAPAPO/C3

Conversion indicator could not be deleted for order 0000038728

Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP286

Diagnosis

The conversion indicator of the order cannot be deleted as the order has already been transmitted to the R/3 system. A delay of the transmission or a standstill of the queue may cause that you can see an order for which the conversion indicator has been set in APO but cannot delete it.

System Response

The system does not delete the conversion indicator.

Procedure

If the order still has not been replaced by the converted order after a longer period of time, check the transmission queue. If an error or several have caused a standstill, start the entries again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devidas,

The //C3 error log you showed only speaks of the error for the event when you attempted to delete the conversion flag.  Are you saying that there was no other //C3 error; especially for the event when you actually originally attempted the apo conversion?

Have you attempted to reprocess the sysfail error as suggested by expert Debashis?

Assuming you have already perfected your connectivity (including your distribution definitions)  between the two systems, the most common error for production order conversions would be that the PPM or PDS in APO is not consistent with the production version in ECC.  Usually in these cases you will get an app log error during the transaction that details what is wrong.

For basic info about setting up a new system, I suggest you refer to the configuration guides to help you ensure that your original setup is complete and comprehensive.

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/documentation/B02_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/documentation/b05_bb_configguide_en_de.doc

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/documentation/s16_bb_configguide_en_de.doc

Best Regards,

DB49