cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Malfunction in SAPgui 7.30 on Windows XP.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After 3 hours looking for in google, SCN and SAP marketplace, I've decided to ask you. Today, in a workstation with W.XP, the user begin with a problem. I''ve updated it to sapgui 7.30. I uninstall the former sapgui, reboot PC and install sapgui 7.30. Reboot it again. The error goes on. The errors are this. In the logon (this happens in one workstation, not in all) when you logon with the user ID and the right password, the system replies with error 00127

and in the bottom appears 00127 (although it writes it in spanish)

After try it again and again without success (error 00127), when you clic on in 'clave acceso nueva' (new pass word)

I clic on in OK, and I achieve to logon in the system.

It works OK, except some troubles. For instance, if you write in a selection screen in year the value 010713 instead 01.07.2013, it must write 01.07.2013 after INTRO in the field

If you run it (tcode FBL5N) when you return to selection screen, it writes it OK

Other trouble is that using the menu it's not possible, when you try to select an option with mouse, the pop-up message with technical information is triggered.

It happens for all transactions.

Can anybody suggests me any solution or idea to solve it.

SAP is an ECC 6.0 Ep 5.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo

Could you pls disable the security setting in SAPGUI options and then try for you reference I have attached the screen shot

Thanks & Regards

Sriram

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Sriram,

It is not the question. It was a silly trouble. Hardware trouble, the wireless mousse needed to be reboot. I was checking option you suggests, but actually the source was the mouse !!!

Thanks

Eduardo

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this multiple users on the same computer or the same user on multiple computers?

I would duplicate the user and on the same computer see if is repeatable, if it is I would then move to a working SAP GUI computer and log in there with the duplicated ID.  I would also repeat this process with a working account that has no issues on both computer systems to see how much, if any, of this repeats.

For the logon problems I have seen the password once a day error if someone SQL savvy has performed some data manipulation on an ID to prevent the password from expiring.

For the other issues after logging in, I would think this is all controlled on the user's profile...