Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing--Discounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Please guide me:

My customer offers diffferent discounts: 3%, 5%,7%,10%, 15%,20%,25%,30% to their customers.

Does this mean that I maintain the KO04 or KO05 so many no of types..by copying and giving different names say: ZK03,ZK04 and so on? And then I will have to maintain so many condition records for all these types.?

OR is there a way that I have only one condition type and I am able to manually enter the % of discount and the system will calculate the amount and put it in the Pricing screen while processing order?

Please advise.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the customers who are going to receive discounts all belong to the same kind of category, you maintain them in a customer group. You can do this by selecting the appropriate customer in the customer master sales area data > sales tab.

Now any customer who belongs to this group would automatically get the specified discount. You dont need to maintain records for each customer. But if the discounts vary, then you have to maintain records.

If the disc depends on customer then select K007, if on material select K004. As well you can copy them and do it.

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

take customer discuont k007 copy as put z007 for that you check manual entry has priority in the functionality of condition type. So you can change discount amount manually.

reward points if this helps,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

See there are ways u can solve this issue

1. If company is charging different discount to different customer on the same product.

this can be solved by using customer/material discount ie; k005 for which u need to maintain conditon record of all the customers.

2.If company is charging different discount for different customer based on the quantiy they buy.

this can be solved by creating material discount ie;k004 and setting the Scales for that

I think this will solve the issue

reward if it helps

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the condition type K007 which is mainly for customer discount. Create the condition record in VK11 with condition type itself.

Using this condition type you can enter the condition record for all customer and the discount offered to them.