cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i want to attend sap certification exam in mm module,can some one suggest me good books or dumps of mm to get well prepared for exam

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have completed my training in SAP-MM module and i want to do certification in it, can any one suggest me some books that would help me to complete my certification.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do not waste money on another materials / dumps. It is only waste of money.

Please read SAP MM Certification material curriculum books, at least 5 times.

If you read them religisouly, you should pass the exam in flying colours.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

where can i get SAP MM Certification material curriculum books to read

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also experienced this kind of thing during my preparation fo ecertfication exam. Dumps provided by different websites are totally wastage of time & money. If you have studied SAP Authorized books & you are confident of your concepts & preparation then why are you wondering for this kind of rubbish.

To make a question is very easy I dnt know why people get trapped in this net.What sellers do they make questions according to their own thinking which have no resemeblance with REAL QUESTIONS but they lie & claim that it is same as that of exam. LIERS

So stay away from these kind of things like ''Childern stay away from Medicines ''

Hope you understand my point.

Thanks,

waqas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.