cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO release with external email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone kindly share document for customization for po release with external email.

Regard

Nabil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

You need a external email when ever the PO released or you want to inform the approver with external mail?

Thanks,

Viji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

want to inform the approver with external mail? to approve the release, from the same link Tcode me29n must open

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

You can make you  use of extended notifications.

So when ever the work item is triggered, extended notifications will send the notifications to corresponding approver based on his SU01 email.

Once the approver received email, he can click on the link. It will ask for SAP user name and password. Also this can be done using Single sign on. Then the ME29n screen will open in edit mode.

To achieve this, You have to do some configurations in SWNCONFIG transaction.

Please refr the below link.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f01448bb-324f-2a10-fe96-cb36c26a3...

Thanks,

Viji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thnx for information share, i would like to if my strategy is 3 level, were i can assigned 3 email id.

and i am very new to workflow process if possible share me with document how to configure

Regard

Nabil

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not the way you maintain 3 email id for 3 level. The concept is approval workitem will go to approver . For every approver, maintain email id in SE01. Extended notification will pick this email id. And send notification to approver.

Or you can add activity step with send mail step to find out approver from z table based on level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

For this requirement you no need to change anything in the existing workflow.

You need to configure extended notification using SWNCONFIG.

Below link will help you.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/Workflow/Notification/Index.htm

Thanks,

Viji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thnx for sharing SE01 is for Release TRN.

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My mistakes, It will be SU01, not SE01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

would you let me know how to resolve error "

Import container contains errors (are any obligatory elements missing?)

Message no. SWF_RUN594"

Regard

Nabil

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in technical log in which step it is occurring. Check the container element used at the step. Container element  must have checked with Mandatory property. Also check any data is populated in the container element

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx, now i m getting below error

Unable to read RFC destination WORKFLOW_LOCAL_100.

please suuest to resolve this issue.

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can search in SCN for this type of issues first. There are lot of thread.  Did you  configured properly in SWU3. just check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thnx for support,my standard workflow is getting trigger, i am getting message in my inbox.

i have 3 level strategy, mail is getting trigger for 1 level, not for 2 & 3, after 1 release the PO.

i want from inbox me29n screen must trigger

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thnx for support,my standard workflow is getting trigger, i am getting message in my inbox.

i have 3 level strategy, mail is getting trigger for 1 level, not for 2 & 3, after 1 release the PO.

i want from inbox me29n screen must trigger

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

So where did you released the PO for level 1?

If the workflow is triggered and received at your inbox, you can doule click it and it will take you to ME29N.

Can you please share some screen shots?

Thanks,

Viji.

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you defined Released strategy for PO properly. check with MM consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

workflow is triggered and received at my inbox,its coming me22n, not me29n.

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u please see

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

It means you have used change method instead of release method.

Just check the standard purchase order workflow, and use the same approval task in your workflow.

Or search the business object with method name release/single release and Use this method in your task.

Thanks,

Viji.

former_member16044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nabil,

Find any standard method is available in BO ( i suppose it is BUS2012), which calls ME29N transaction. In case it is not available, just create a custom method in the BO and call the transaction ME29N. And extended notifications will do the rest of the things.

Regards,

Rahul