Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan does not exist in case of multiple specificaitons

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

I ahve created one inspection plan with multiple specifications everything is correct but lost is getting generated without plan . I have tried manually to assign IP but system says plan does not exist .

I have checked following :

Usage : 5 Goods receipt

IP lot size : 0 to 9999999 Pc

Valid from Date : 10.7.2013

Can any body please hehlp :

Mterial task list assignment contains 2 lines for the same material and two objects of object type "pharma"

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do check the usage field in inspection lot under inspection specifications tab. If it is other than "5" change it to "5" and assign.

Regards

Neelima

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its 5 there .

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP PM,

Have you tick multiple spec in material master qm view.

Here is below link,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2004a166-0a75-2c10-0caf-dc63b76c6...

Regards,

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan ,

Yes I have ticket multiple specification in material master for inspection type 01 .

Also I was executing the scenario using the document mentioned by you above . But after lot is getting generaed without task list although I have created the IP .

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You did everything via CWBQM?

FF

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fire fighter

yes i have used cwbqm for :

1.material task list assignment

2.dependent characterstic

For testing i have created a new task list under same group without multi specification . This new TL is getting assigned to inspection lot in QA02 without any error .

Following is screen shot for my two TL , first one is with multi specs and 2nd without :

when in Qa02 i am using key date 09.7.2013 its showing plan doesnt exit .

To add , I am using scenario for 01 inspection type .

REgards

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have a system setup for multiple specs so its hard to give you a ton of help here.

I'd review this page:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/07/a82442f53cde2ce10000000a1550b0/content.htm?framese...

And the subpages to it.

Also, make sure in the inspection type setup you have selected ONLY multiple specs. DO NOT click on "inspect w/task list" or "material specification".

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP PM,

Go to tcode QS61 and create Material specification for that material.

I think u have selected Material specification in material master as There is no field called Multiple specification in QM view as per my knowledge.

Go to QA02 and then try to attach material specification there.

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I dont know what happened , now TL is getting attached but now the problem I faced is in RR , I have entered value for the MIC and then clicked on Multi Specification Tab . But its showing all the MIC as Red and not automatically valuating the results object wise .

In this case again I need to manually valuate them again  :

As I have entered the value 2.7 which is wthin specification for 2nd object with specification 2 to 4 (screenshot 2) but still its showing fail .why is it so

Regards

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you mentioned decimal point in dependent characteristic spec?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a field in the inspection type setup.  But it is only there if you have made the configuration changes necessary to tell the system you are using multiple specifications.  It's one of the reasons it's hard to help people with issues for this because you can't even really look anything up or test something in your own system unless your current client uses multiple specs and has configured their system.  For consultants moving from project to project, we often don't have this available to work with at the client.

I haven't yet understood why SAP just doesn't deliver it as activated as I can't really see a downside to having it turned on.  Even if it's turned on, you don't have to use multiple specs.  But at least you have the option.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is that actually the fail indicator?  Or is it a lightening bolt on the indicator?  If it is a lightening bolt it means it wasn't able to evaluate that particular spec for some reason.  You can double click on it and evaluate it manually.  Again without really being able to see the system it's hard to say what the cause is.  Possibly the sampling procedure or scope indicator is not right for automatic evaluation?

FF

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan ,

No I have not mentioned the no. of decimal places .But in RR my value is in decimal place

Regards

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fire Fighter ,

No its not showing any msg on this . But yes its allowing me to valuate it manually

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the scope for the characteristics?  They must be set as fixed scope for auto valuation.

FF

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your sampling procedure. Check your valuation mode. try with valuation mode 700(Mean value withing tolerance range).

Regards

Manish

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish ,

I am not using Sampling Procedure .

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fire Fighter ,

ITs already Fixed .

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Use sampling procedure with valuation mode as i mentioned in above reply. and go through below screenshot for prerequisite for multiple spec. and following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/0b/a82442f53cde2ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards

Manish

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't believe you can have automatic valuation with multiple specs unless you use a sampling procedure.

FF

Answers (0)