cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks

I infer from looking at this that one of the Best Practices packages contains a predesigned smartform for WM Transfer Orders. Does anyone know which package I should install to get access this form and then how I would actually install it? I'd be happy with an answer to just the first question...

Thanks!

Glen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193831
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Glen,

Actually i am not sure if there is any smartform for WM Transfer order. But the ECC 5.0 version should have the smartform if it is available.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Unfortunately I don't have access to an ECC 5.0 system to check. Is anyone able to check for me? Much appreciated!

Any ideas what Praveen was talking about in the posting I referred to (see above)?

Cheers

Glen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case anyone's interested, the way I resolved this problem was to use enhancement MWMD0001 (exit EXIT_RLVSDR40_001) to override the standard SAPScript printing and instead call my own custom Smartform. The solution not quite as "standard" as I'd hoped but it works well. One thing to be aware of is that it's not obvious what is going on from the output configuration so make sure you have good documentation...

Regards

Glen