Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT: Adobe livecycle designer binding issue help

jeff_broodwar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if my previous post has been approved by the moderator or just pending or got deleted, anyway, I would like to ask your help on data binding.

I have a requirement using SEPA PDF forms, now the issue is, when I copied the standard SEPA_MANDATE in transaction SFP, I discovered some of the elements of subform INTRO (see attached png "Design view") under this subform you'll see the different bound elements... I tried to modify one of them {TextPart1a} but was not able to get the correct text when I displayed the pdf preview... I get the same text {TextPart1a} instead of a sentence text which is present before I modified it. please see attached png : PDF Preview modified.png and unmodified preview.png...

I would like to know how these objects were bound....I can only see use name in the binding property but the text each variable generates are not stored in the property box...how are these maintained?

I hope to get response asap...

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Do you mean you have edited this in the event form:ready* under TextPart1a text element?

$ = "By signing this mandate form, you authorise (A)"

If you have not done this, please do so. This is the place where you should customized your text.

regards

Xiang Li

jeff_broodwar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Xiangli, were you able to use interactive forms on sepa mandates? Thanks,

Jeffbroodwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeffbroodwar,

I guess you are a gamer?

So sorry to say that, I am checking the form where fix your issue, I do not setup any data to test on the form. If you want the form to behave interactive, check docparam interactive ='X'.

regards,

Xiang Li

jeff_broodwar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Xiangli for your inputs, yes I used to play SC1 but did not continue to play SC2, yeah I learned that parameter the onlhy problem is that this form uses a standard program SEPA_MANDATE as print program, this program should allow you to change this parameter to 'X' (fillable) guess there must be a way via oss then copy this print program as Z program to manipulate the parameter.

Thanks,

Jeffbroodwar

Answers (0)