Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of Service in Delivery document flow

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have material type -service item without delivery.My user created a order and delivery for a material,no "confirmation of Service" line displayed in document flow as well as Goods movement status in delivery is blank after PGI.(In PRD)

While in testing client for same scenario I see "confirmation of Service" line displayed in document flow,as well as Goods Movement status is "c" after PGI.

Any clue please?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nayak,

As already stated by Narendar, Service item would not have a delivery

how did you map service item to delivery process, could you brief the scenario so that we can help to identify the difference

as well just to cross check, confirm whether the ITEM CATEGORY & SCHEDULE LINE used in Production and test were similar

In General if the material has NLAG item category group in Material master, it will trigger CONFIRMATION OF SERVICE instead of PGI

thanks,

santosh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

While in testing client for same scenario I see "confirmation of Service" line displayed in document flow,as well as Goods Movement status is "c" after PGI.

First of all ,open your sales order and see which Schedule Line Category is flowing then go to VOV6,check that schedule line category is having movement type or not .According to my knowledge ,We doesnt have Goods movements in any kind of Service scenarios because of you are giving service already provided material to customer so,there is no goods movement .One more thing also ,no need to create Delivery ,we can create Service Order and Billing .

Note : If you have movement type in your schedule line category then you can get Goods movement status in Delivery level .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Tahnks,

Naren