cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am posting an invoice and the screen is not giving me the accounting document number 4200xxxx posting reference ( MIR6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

User asked ma one question :- I am posting an invoice and the screen is not giving me the accounting document number 4200xxxx posting reference ( MIR6)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have assigned the accounting document type in your billing type and if it is assigned check with your FI consultant wheather number range is assigned against that FI document type.

Regards,

SAQ MD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAQ: the issue is

Hi

Actually when we post we get below confirmation ‘Invoice document 376XXXX was posted (Accounting Document 31XXXXXX) BUT When I am trying to post I only see ; Invoice document 376XXXX was posted’    NOT  (Accounting Document 31XXXXXX). Any Idea why?

Thanks,

Zain

0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

Some thing is missing in your account determination settings.

First check the account assignment group is maintained in your customer master.

Secondly check the material assignment group in your material master.

Thirdly, check your settings in VKOA T.code whether the combination is maintained with GL a/c.

Finally in the billing document whether the FI document type is maintained or not?? If so then check the number range is maintained for the FI document type by your FI consultant.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Saher MD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAQ,

My other colleagues are able to do it in there system, its only me who's not getting Accounting document 4300XXXXX

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that there is a tick box missing somewhere in my settings but I don’t know.

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • I want to cancel a goods receipt can then change the general ledger account & when posting an invoice I am not getting Accountin doc 430xxxxxx
Former Member
0 Kudos

When I want to cancel a goods receipt, then change the general ledger account. However, the receipt can’t cancel because I get this error. 'Not posting to account 787xxxxxx cost calculation object'

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all ,your query is not clear .Let me know,what you have tried and what you wanted the result.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually when we post we get below confirmation ‘Invoice document 376XXXX was posted (Accounting Document 31XXXXXX) BUT When I am trying to post I only see ; Invoice document 376XXXX was posted’    NOT  (Accounting Document 31XXXXXX). Any Idea why?

Thanks,

Zain

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.