cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Effect of Copying Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have changed the copying requirement at item level between delivery and invoice from standard 10 to 34 just for restricting the creation of proforma invoice before PGI.

Will it have any ill effect??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check copying requirement routine in header. Due to this it might be possible that you are able to create proforma invoice without PGI. According to me Routine should be 11 in Header. Pl read documentation of that routine by pressing i(Information) Button.

Pl check accordingly.

Thank$$

PG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uday,

What is your actual requirement ? because of if your invoice is delivery relevance so that case delivery status is require of PGI.

But if you want restriction on creation of performa invoice so maintain billing block in your sales order and that block is showing based on your sales document type.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

To my knowledge, there will not be any problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

Actually i have done the following changes i.e changed the standard copying reuirement from 10 to 34 at item level for restricting the creation of proforma invoice before PGI but even after the changes, iam unable to create proforma invoice even after DOING PGI. system throws an error PGI is not complete at the time of creating proforma invoice.

can you please check and help me in resolving this issue.

regards,

udai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Please check and let me know on the status of the Delivery document and sales order.

Please share the exact error too.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is ur header Copying requirement ?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this option and let us know if it works

Settings at Header copying requirements 003 Header/dlv.-related and at Item category copying requirements 004 Deliv-related item

thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

uday,

changed the standard copying reuirement from 10 to 34 at item level for restricting the creation of proforma invoice before PGI

By keeping the copying requirement, at item level, at 10, were you not able to create Proforma invoice (F8) before PGI was done?

(irrespective of PGI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Copying requirement 311 might help.

Regards

Ankit