cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Policy for Rework workflow getting failed as it is not finding an agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are implementing SAP GRC PC 10 SP11.I am having issue with Policy management.After Policy goes for Approval, Approver has 2 options, either he can reject or send for rework.When approver answers the survey and adds his comment and sends the policy for rework, worktiem is not reaching the recipient's workinbox. Recipient is Policy Owner and Policy owner has been assigned for the policy.When i see the workflow log ,agent determination is failing.I have checked the maintain agent determination rule and there we have only 3 business events given for determining agent for, Policy approve,Policy Review and Default policy approver but i do not see any business event for Reworking policy.So how to assign the agent for the send policy for rework?Any ideas?I have also attached the workflow log.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about a normal workflow then please use Element '_Wf_Initiator' and will go to the person who created the request for rework.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shashank,

Thanks for your reply but policy rework has already one rule assigned that picks up the agent for the task.In my scenario any one can initiate the workflow but for policy rework, only Policy owner should get the workitem if approver sends back the policy for rework.So '_Wf_Initiator' expression will always send back the policy to the user who initiated  the workflow for rework.I really appreciate your response though.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you are using some standard workflow.Let us know the Workflow number if it is standard.

Try to Debug your rule.Tcode PFAC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shashank,

This is standard workflow related to Policy Management.Workflow no is WS76300029 and task no is TS76307955.This issue is fixed now.I had to add one entry in the table GRFNPERSRESP for Entity Policy and Role Policy owner for cross regulation reporting.

Thanks

Answers (0)