cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding New "Comment Field" while Reviewing the Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to CLM !

I created a text field for the "comment" field, by hiding the standard comment field while reviewing the document in the Contract Document TAB

How to add this new comment field in the document phase of Contract Document.

Please find the attachment.

Thanks in Advance,

Roopesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

In Sourcing 7.0 this is a standard query definition. So you have to duplicate the query definition for modification.Relate and add the required extension field created by you.Then edit the result fields to add the newly added field name and hide the previos standard field.

This should work. Let me know if this was helpful..

Regards,

Lopita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh ,

Unfortunately ,You cannot add the custom extension you created , as workflow history table is not part of the query definition so that you would have duplicated it and added a column to it.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Uday.

But I found this Query definition : Workflow History

which has similar fields as Document Phase of Contract Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh ,

I did had a similar requirement once.

Is it a standard query? (you shall not  have option of editing it)... I am on Sourcing 9 and  i am not able to find the above query.Which version you are on?.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Yes, it is standard query and we are using version 7.0,

here is the report name

FCI-ApprovalHistory

when I went to the query and look at active preview, I can only look at my documents which are reviewed by me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopesh,

Ohk This is approval History , I was referring to workflow History

The above report can be customized and it would reflect in channel named "My Workflow Activities".You can add it in your workbench the above channel.

But what you are trying to do changes is for workflow history which is not a query.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Uday

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

I added a Text object id  field by hiding the current "Comment" , and thought to show this Field in Custom report.

Extension- Workitem Approval Wizard, but I am not able to get the data from extension table,

any suggestions would help.

could not get data from the table when I tried to show in the Custom report.