Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having 3 system landscpae Dev and qua & production newly installed sytem

Actually we are using coomn transport directory,yesterday while including Production system in to domain controller and common transport directory(DIR_TRANS) we have face lot of issus ,meanwhile we did manual transport I have chnaged the DIR_TRANS to production manually added the data and cofiles  from quality system  to Production.

Manually imported the transport requests.

Now the issue is today we resolved the issue chnaged the DIR_TRANS to common transport directory .& configured STMS.

Now I have imported yesterday  some TR taht one also showing in the quee message"no import steps performed" and ready to import .

How will change the imported request status and guide me

Please suggest and guide how to relove this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

meanwhile we did manual transport I have chnaged the DIR_TRANS to production manually added the data and cofiles  from quality system  to Production.

Check the difference in the control files of the transport present in the /usr/sap/trans/cofiles directory temporarily used for the production system and the one in the present transport directory.

Good Luck

RB

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Manas_Vincit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Import Queue is showing  from buffer from DIR_TRANS directory where old buffer was there so it is not showing the updated one .

One way is clean the buffer and create a new one so next transport which will be added to queue  will show you correct Transport status

Another will be tredious , if you have saved buffer of Transport which has been created when you have change DIR_TRANS directory and manually adjust transport request .

I will suggest to follow first one .

Thanks

Manas Behra