Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need SAPK-470COINVIRSA to complete upgrade to EhP6

former_member160248
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have completed an EhP6 upgrade in all of our landscape except a training system.  The training system does not have the Virsa components on it so our XML file generated from solution manager and all of the components will not match.  We would like to install the Virsa components just to complete the upgrade.  If we use solution manager to generate the upgrade files, the patch levels will not match with the rest of our landscape.

If anyone can help us find the CAR file SAPK-470COINVIRSA so we can install, that would be great.  SAP is saying that we cannot have the file as it was out of maintenance since March.  We don't need support, but just need the component so our upgrade will complete without issues.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately i don't have the component installed in any of my systems.

But yes you can carry the package(SAPK-470COINVIRSA) in TR from any other system(where package is installed). Importing the TR into required system and creating corresponding AVERS and CVERS entry.

As per my knowledge VIRSA is very small component.

Hope you will get SAR/PAT files from someone.

Regards,

Surojit

former_member160248
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks again for your helpful answer.  SAP actually supplied the file so we can proceed.  I have marked this as answered.

Best Regards,

Rick

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably you can find the SAR file in other systems transdir. .

Or PAT files in EPS/in.Hopefully you havn't deleted it.

Regards,

Surojit

former_member160248
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surojit,

Very good idea.  However, my predecessor did something to clean out the /usr/sap/trans directory for everything older than 2008 so now the files are missing. 

If anyone might still have the files, that would be great.  Thanks for your response.

Regards,

Rick