cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM - SMHF(Urgent Change), SOLMAN 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Urgent Change(SMHF) transaction of ChaRM , there is status  "To be Tested" set directly after "In developement" status .

i.e "In developement"-->"To be Tested"

But , In our customized transaction ZMHF, we have staus1, status2 set in sequence after status "In developement" and  then "To be Tested" status is set after status 2.

i.e.  "In developement"-->status1-->status2-->"To be Tested"

Now , in SMHF , say if user is trying to trigger action to set status "To be Tested" after In development , and he is not authorized to do , then status automatically remains In development.

But in our case ZMHF,   if user is trying to trigger action to set status "To be Tested" after status2 , and he is not authorized to do , then status automatically changes to In development . But we want it to change to previous status i.e Status 2 and not to In development.

How can we achieve this ? Please guide.

Thanks,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, you can set where have to move documents after an error appear.

in "Make settings for change transaction types"

Regards,

IV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Igancio .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ignacio,

In the first UserStat column , which user status should appear , is it the status that we are trying to set at the time we are getting error or is it the current status ?

For Ex- We are on Status 1 and we trigger action to set status to Status2, And now we get the error and status changes to "in development".

So in first column in your screen shot , which status I mention ? Status1 or Status2???

And what is this "Msg" column about??

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Anyone??

Please suggest !!

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

In the first column, you put the status you are trying to set. What you can see in this customizing transaction are the conditions which are checked during a status set, and what to do when conditions are not met.

the Msg column simply specifies which message needs to be displayed.

regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

if E0004 - Indevelopment

E0011 - status 1

E0012 - status 2

E0005 - To be tested

User status                   MT           user status

user set the status " status 1"

E0011                          cancel       E0004  ( if any condition not met) revert to previous status

user set the status " status 2"

E0012                          cancel       E0011   ( if any condition not met)revert to previous status

user set the status " To be tested"

E0005                          cancel       E0012    ( if any condition not met)revert to previous status

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul and Karthik.

@Karthik- I think in MT column , we need to specify "error" instead of "cancel", isin't it ? As I am trying to set to previous status in case error occurs.

For any type of error whether related to authorization issue to import to PPD or anything while setting to "to be Tested", I want to revert to previous status. So "error" should work in MT??

Kindly let me know about below column also. There is no such condition present in F4 for "No authorization issue to import to PPD".