cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block all goods movements incurs to a warehouse?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am wondering if you can provide me a way, a transaction code on how to perform the following?

How to block all goods movements incurs to a warehouse.

I am trying to execute LX23 (Stock comparison IM/WM) and try to remove the differences using batch input file.

SAP document indicates the prerequisite to use this feature is that all inventory movements to the warehouse be blocked before clearing the differences (i.e. adapt the IM figure to that of WM figure).

Appreciates.

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Use LI06 transaction to block the goods movement for all the storage types used in your warehouse.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the requirement here is to block inventory movement (GR, GI, PCN etc.) to storage locations which are connected to your warehouse. Blocking movement on storage types in your warehouse does not serve this purpose.

Is it really necessary to block inventory movement when running LX2? LX23 eventually will need to correct the stock via IM posting at the end.

Anyway, if storage location level authorisation check is not currently in use in your system (OLMB -> Authorisation Management -> Authorisation check on storage location), you may try to activate authorisation check on storage locations connected to your warehouse so that those who has no M_MSEG_LGO assigned won't be able to post inventory movement to the warehouse.