cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Form Data is not been seen in backend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I needed some help I am developing a Adobe Form (Customised one ) I have 4 fields Effective Date, Eno, Ename and modified date. I am able to see these fields on Adobe form but the data which I enter on the Adobe Form for these custom fields don't come in SAP. My guess is the following

1. I have made the PCR customization

2. Created Scenario attached charactersictics but I cannot see the data in SAP, but I can see the pernr value and header details.

3. I guess the reason is that we have not made the custom changes to BADI (QISR1 - HRWPC*) am I correct? Please help with the proper answer as I will be able to get the F4 Values, Aditional data and Special data structures filled from the QISR1 Implementation

4. My undertanding is that in the sceanrio we have Utilities Function Grp were we have the Process User command implementtion which saves the notification in QMEL table then we use the HRWPC_PA* Fnction modules which then use the ISR_GET_DATA FM to get data which is where my data is not being picked up at the conversion level.

Please give me some pointers to proceed. Awaiting a reply.

Regards,

Samar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samar,

Check that you have given proper bindings to the customised fields in the object pallette at Adobe Designer.

If yes, check the data in the function module, ISR_PROCESS_EVENT with your scenario name, DISPLAY, and notification number as parameters.

Also check there are no script associated with your custom fields, which clears the values that you enter.

The USER_COMMAND method comes into picture, when there needs to be an event to be triggered in the form in addition to clicking, 'Review Form' and 'Submit' buttons before the notification is created.

Check in the USER_COMMAND method and also ADDItional_values method, if the special data is getting cleared with respect to your customised characteristics.

Plase do respond, if this helps or not.

Keep trying and good luck,

Antony [:)]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

The bindings of the customised fields are properly done I checked that in the Report Bindings as well. and the data is not being displayed in the function module ISR_PROCESS_EVENT also there is no script associated with the custom fields. Let me know what can you dervive out of the same.

Regards,

Samar.

What I have observed that when we are debugging the ISR_SPECIAL_DATA_GET function module with the standard scenarios when they execute the SELECT SINGLE * FROM qmel INTO ls_notif WHERE qmnum = notification_no Query.

And it fills the ls_notif table with all the necessary data but for our scenario it would does not fill the ls_notif with data. Coukd you tell us how do we check this thing.

Regards,

Samar.

Message was edited by:

SAP Learner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samar,

If the notification number is generated on submission of the PCR form, it mus be ther in QMEL table.

you may aslo check if you are able to see the form in the IQS23 tranasations.

Try giving hardcoded values in the form through the QISR BAdi..

I assume, the standard forms are working in your system. You may have a clear look on how those work.

Kinly do update.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

The fields are there in QMEL table. I went debugging in the code today and saw problmes with some particular import table which is fetching different values for standard form and different for customised due to which the values are not getting populated but the fields are ..

My standard forms are working fine ...

Any help appreicated.

Also when i display the form thru the IQS23 Transaction it does not display the data.

Thanks,

Message was edited by:

SAP Learner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same problem of data of adobe forms not passing the values to notification, please suggest the solution

regards,

Vishesh Singhvi

> Hi Anto,

> The fields are there in QMEL table. I went debugging

> in the code today and saw problmes with some

> particular import table which is fetching different

> values for standard form and different for customised

> due to which the values are not getting populated but

> the fields are ..

>

> My standard forms are working fine ...

> Any help appreicated.

>

> Also when i display the form thru the IQS23

> Transaction it does not display the data.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Message was edited by:

> SAP Learner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same problem of data of adobe forms not passing the values to notification, please suggest the solution

regards,

Vishesh Singhvi

> Hi Samar,

> Check that you have given proper bindings to the

> customised fields in the object pallette at Adobe

> Designer.

>

> If yes, check the data in the function module,

> ISR_PROCESS_EVENT with your scenario name, DISPLAY,

> and notification number as parameters.

>

> Also check there are no script associated with your

> custom fields, which clears the values that you

> enter.

>

> The USER_COMMAND method comes into picture, when

> there needs to be an event to be triggered in the

> form in addition to clicking, 'Review Form' and

> 'Submit' buttons before the notification is created.

>

> Check in the USER_COMMAND method and also

> ADDItional_values method, if the special data is

> getting cleared with respect to your customised

> characteristics.

>

> Plase do respond, if this helps or not.

> Keep trying and good luck,

> Antony [:)]

Hi

regards,

Vishesh Singhvi