Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average / Median values in SIS totals

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I'm currently copying an SIS structure from another SAP system to ours, and they have the functionality to calculate

average per centage values in the totals. We're currently not using this functionality anywhere so not sure where to

start. The field is part of the information structure however I didn't find it in the update rules, so it might be populated

outside the standard process? But I could be wrong. I'd be grateful for any pointers as to where to start.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for not being able to answer and yet responding to your question.

Just wanted to say that -> Happy to note that people are still using SIS 

Been a while since I used it. You could check in the characteristics if this is available. I am sure you must be aware that - Characteristics and Key Figures are used in configuring the Info Structures.

I don't think it will be in Update Rules which are basically for when the update should happen and not what the update should be.

Thanks.

sbuttler77
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think I found it. It' s called "List enhancement" transaction OMOJ. Not sure how it works yet. A bit misleading it looks like it's calculating the average based on the values in that column, when it actually does something quite different, i.e. using two other columns' values to come up with the per centage.