Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help on File to HTTP_AAE scenario.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on one requirement where i need to pick .csv files from shared network directory using file adapter and need to ZIP then sent as an attachments to HTTP_AAE adapter.

No Mapping Required. NO ESR. Please suggest me how can we  sent entire data as an attachment to receiver HTTP_AAE.

please share your ideas to accomplish my requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can use the payloadzipbean to zip the file but to create the attachment for the HTTP request, you might have to either try using the payloadswapbean (not sure if this might help you) or use a custom module or create an attachment in mapping.

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Thanks for the useful info.  I can use payload zip bean at file sender adapter to zip the file.

I need to send the entire data as an attachment to HTTP_AAE. (no need to unzip at receiver adapter level)

How can i create an attachment in mapping? any sample code available?

Thanks & Regards,
Pavan

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Try using the payload swap bean in the File adapter and then the Payload Zip bean and you can use the Zip mode as zipALL. In the receiver HTTP_AAE channel you can check the keep attachments option to get the ZIP file as an attachment in the HTTP channel.

~Srini

former_member200386
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for the response. If i check the Keep attachment will zip files can sent whole payload as an attachment to HTTP_AAE

Or do i need to us java mapping to send payload as an attachment.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can use the PayloadZipBean for your requirement.

~Srini