cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Print programm fro quaility certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using standard functionallity to print out the quality certificate. I need to do some modifications and I would like to change the print program, instead of using the standard AAP00F04 I want to use a ZAAP00F04. Where can I do this setting, is it possible? I know that the print program can be changed for deliveries in transaction V/34 but how to change the print program for QC22 or QC21??

Thanks a lot in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PLEASE.. PLEASE. read my blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/operations-qm/blog/2012/02/10/coa-programs--why-are-they-being-chan...

Do not change the print program.  It very rarely really needs to be done.  There is a ton of functionality available via the sapscript and the COA profiles. 

If you have a particular issue you can't resolve without changing the program.. PLEASE post a question here first before doing the program change.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I completely agree with FF .  Could you please share the requirement with the forum ? Mostly we would be able to suggest you the way to meet it without changing the program.

The fewer one introduces bespoke objects in system , better it is for customer from very aspect.

Cheers

Kaushik