Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High availability on two decentral adapter engines

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we got two de-central adapter engines attached to PI domain, we using dual stack PI 7.3, i am using integrated configuration in some of our SOAP to SOAP scenarios, i can only select one de-central adapter engine in the drop down list in sender and receiver communication channels of this integrated configuration. (we want to use critical synchronous interfaces in these two de-central adapter engines to avoid load on central adapter engine)

so the scenario is executing only one de-central adapter engine, if one goes down for some reason we are unable to use the other de-central adapter engine to achieve high availability,

we installed web dispatcher also, when we change the host and port to web dispatcher in the sender web service url we are getting CPA Object not found error, how can we achieve high availability between these two de-central adapter engines.

Please give me some suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Have you checked that the de-central adapter engine that doesn't appear is registred in the SLD?

Check this note if the problem is that, Note 1315998 - PI CTC: de-central Adapter Engine not registered after CTC

Regards.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any suggestion??