cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Direct Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm currently an employee of a company who is a SAP customer. If I'm doing certification (MM-Application Associate) directly (without following the course) does SAP check whether I have stayed with my present employer for last one year? Can I do the exam if I'm having SAP MM experience in a different company which also is a SAP customer? I'm having the service letter got from previous employer and I can prove that I'm working in SAP in my current position.

Please advice.

Regards,

Jeewana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are posting in SCN and asking such questions??? This forum is being monitored by everybody, including SAP Education team members.

If their evaluation process suggests for 1 year experience with current employer and 2 years of implementation experience, they would clearly check and that to that extent your employer/s, needs to provide the letters on letter head.

Nobody in the forum can give you concrete answer. Please contact your local SAP Education Team to get further advise.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I didn't intend to violate any per-requisite of SAP exams. I'm having the required experience. But unfortunately the institute which conducting exams are checking this condition.

-The last 1 year should be with candidates present employer

I see this as an unfair condition for a person who has got enough experience to do the direct certification. (if the person has changed the employer recently and if he needs to do the direct certification , then he has to wait another year. )

I just needed to clarify this point.

Anyhow I will request moderator to remove this content since this may misleading readers.

Regards,

Jeewana

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Jeewana,

If I am in anyway rude in expressing. But, the rules in India for certification are little stringent. The final discretion for writing the examination is in the hands of SAP. Therefore, you are please requested to contact them, they would advise you the required documents / letters from employers.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

Tell me please in GB, howz the rules for SAP Education?Can we take exam without prior experience from employer.So one can prepare by himself then straight forward he can jump into exam.I think if its like this then great blessing for GB guys.

Regards,

Waqas

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Waqas,

In GB you can apply and write exam. No letters from employers.

Here, people are not much choosy about certification. If you are certified thats good, but, they look at the quality deliverables and client expectations.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)