cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date issue in RRP3 for Process orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm facing an issue in APO for different dates of Process order in RRP3.

I have process orders which has date different in 'Elements' tab & in 'ATP' tab of RRP3. ATP tab suggests one day early than in Elements tab. e.g. A process order has 07/23 in R/3 (MD04) and same order has 07/23 in RRP3 'Elements' tab, but the same order has 07/22 date in 'ATP' tab of RRP3.

Because of this, availability for sales orders is sent a day earlier, on 07/22. (in CO09 view it also shows 07/22).

Please find attached screenshots.

Can you please help me know the cause of the issue & remedy.

Thanks,

AP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check your ATP bucket customization "Maintain Global Settings for Availability Check" for time zone. You may have used local time zone.

As you have order finish date 07/23/2013 time 00:05:27 and ATP it is showing 07/22/2013 time 01:00:00.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rupesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes we have 01:00:00 maintained in the issue limit, and bucket/day as 1 (attached is the image). So do you mean to maintain the issue limit to 0?

The previous setting was changed to 01:00:00 when we were using the Daylight Saving in the period from November to March. But after that we continued with the same setting.

So changing this setting would have an impact during Daylight saving?

Could you please help in this part?

AP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like your ATP buckets are in progressive logic , can you please confirm what logic you are using progressive or conservative ?

Rgds,

Kiru

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In Maintain Global Settings for Availability Check if you put the bucket limit later than midnight (local time), the displayed dates of orders, which are still updated in the bucket for the previous day, are in the availability overview before the actual availability date. The local time zones indicator decides whether the value specified here in UTC time or in the local time zone is interpreted.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

To overcome this issue please use conservative logic in your ATP group, and also try to shift receipt by 12 hours.

Check if this resolves your issue, also let me know if you still face this issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh/Saurabh/Kiru,

Thanks a lot for your replies.

We are using Progressive logic for ATP groups with issue limit 01:00:00, as can be seen in attached image above.

I'm trying to understand the concept of ATP buckets in case. The current scenario with progressive logic & issue limit is in place since long time, not recently changed, but now it was observed (ATP date diff) in orders by client.

I will try making the change in testing system & will let you know.

Thanks again,

AP.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Well in this case you might be interested in checking if there are any enhancements done recently in your system, please check if that is causing some issue here.....

Steps recommended above would stand valid till the time you check in your test system and see if any of the suggestion is aligning planned order date.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh & Rupesh,

I don't see any enhancement taken place recently. So this might not be the case.

One more thing I observed, this is happening to a single plant only (Bucket logic check is yet to be done). I tried for other global plants & could not see this happening

I already have checked relevent calendars viz. shipping calendar, Resource (livecache) calendar & of-course factory calendar for this plant. Are there any other settings for this?

Please help.

Thanks,

AP.

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

Please check what is the time zone set in your product view and what is the time zone of this particular location. This may be the reason why you are seeing the different dates.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Answers (0)