Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Sales unit of measure for Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have a scenario

1) created sales document till invoice with sales unit of measure for material as PACK, customer refuses to accept it by pack instead he want it by each peace.

2) Master data for material maintained as PACK and UOM also maintained for pricing is by PACK, however it is by default system will calculate pricing by UOM maintained in pricing.

Requirement :

1) We want invoice to calculate material price by EACH and not by PACK, which are the areas i need to make changes.

Thanks

Fahad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fahad,

Please try to maintain the pricing condition record with the UOM conversion required (In your case maintain the price for EACH and the system auto populates the Conversion screen). In the Conversion pop up maintain the conversion.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

biplob_chowdhury15
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fahad,

You can maintain sales unit =EA in sales org-1 view (1 EA=1 PAC) OR go to additional data - unit of measure maintain 1 EA=1 PAC.

Try this and revert back.

Thanks,

Biplob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thanks for the points, your solution is as I expected, let me test it and update the forum.

Thanks

Fahad

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For previously created invoices you have to reverse the whole sales cycle and then create it again.

And changes you need to check is in material master data, condition record for all applicable conditions and then while creating sale order also check UOM in sale order if system determin it as you want it to determine.

What changed will you make in material master? I think you need to change its sales unit to EA and Base UOM will be remain PACK. Please test and update.

Thank$