cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check on billing date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus.

We have this typical scenario. One of our trading unit , prepares the billing document , by giving date, one day prior to the current date.

The dispatcher has asked for keeping a check on billing date , i.e it should not be more by 1 day prior to current date.  The system at present is , it accepts the date supplied during Billing creation , or if not then considers the current system date.

I am not able to do this , in user exit or in VTFL .

Can any body help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can change the Billing date manually while creation ,

If you are looking for a check then try with user exit: USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE  and ask your ABAPER to develope the logic as per your requirement,

Have you tried with routine "11-Billing date -Today" in VTFL item level DataVBRK/VBRP

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna.

During this user exit , the vbrk-fkdat is not similar to the one which is provided during VF01 and as I donot want to restrict the billing = today's date , I am not able to use VTFL .

Regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All.

I was able to resolve with program RF60AFZC USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE_INV_DATE . Here the date entered is stored in kon table in kon-fkdat.  Built up the logic with this date field, as this is the field which captures the date entered ( billing date) during the VF01 transaction.             

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anjali,

Hope the Invoices are created & posted in your business at time of VF01. I mean if there is billing block at VF01 level & another person is releasing the Invoice to Accounts through T-Code VF02 then there is a chance that he can change the Invoice date.

Because in SAP Standard Invoice date can be changed in VF02, if it is not posted to Accounts.

Now, to the best of my knowledge, the User Exit - USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE is called at the time of createing Invoice (VF01) & not at time of changing Invoice (VF02), which means that authorized Users can still change the Invoice date before posting it to Accounts.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to do it with VOFM subroutine in copy rules (ie; with ABAP). Please, see this post http://scn.sap.com/message/14115922 for more details.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Tell me two things.

How you create billing? Single billing with VF01 or collective?

Which date you are talking about? Is it FKDAT? And where and how you change this date while creating invoice?

Based on your comments I will be able to suggest you something.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is single Billing. It is FKDAT and while creation i.e with T.code VF01, the date can be specified.

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Then you can try in program RV60AFZC. There is USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP. Try with this.

Thank$

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anjali,

We have done a similar development where the BIlling date should be prior to Delivery date.

You will have to sepak to your ABAPer & insert a ABAP code in Enhancement spot in Program SAPMV60A. This ABAP code will check for the billing date in Invoice & check whether the date is Equal to today's date or yesterday's date & give a error message if Billing date is not today or yesterday.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Jignesh.

If u can share the enhancement spot in which the check was implied, will be useful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Please check and let me know if it works.

Try to assign your Copying routine to your Billing directly in VOFA tcode.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly let me know, how this is going to help to check billing date.