cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price is not copied from Individual Purchase to Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Expert !

I have a question regarding Individual Purchase(Sales order type: OR / Item category: TAB).

Price, which they assign into Val.Price when creating Individual Purchase with T-Cd VA01, is not copied to Net price field in Purchase order.

How to assign Val.Price in Individual Purchase into Net price in Purchase order?

1. Operation Step1.
    When creating sales order as Individual Purchase (Item category TAB) with T-Cd VA01, They faces the screen to create purchase requisition like ME51. And then, They assign price into Val.Price field(Tech name is EBAN-PREIS).
    Price which they put is copied to Purchase Req.

2. Operation Step2.
    But, price isn't copied from Purchase Req, which is created from Individual Purchase in Operation Step1, to Purchase order.
    I guess the reason why is PO price field(EBAN-BPUEB) is blank.
    I think PO price field should be "As net price", but I can't control this field via Sales order(Individual Purchase).

Could you kindly know how to assign "Val.Price" in Individual Purchase into "Net price" in Purchase order?

Thanks,

yuki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi yuki,

Here valuation price is coming in PR but at the time of copying PR to PO price is not copying.

I think in PO, the value should take from info record.

Check with your MM collegue about copy control for price.

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Shashank

Thank you for your reply!

If they put "As net price" into PO price field(EBAN-BPUEB), the price would be copied from PR to PO with or without PIR according to MM colleague saying.

So what I want to do is assigning "As net price" into PO price field when creating Individual Purchase with T-Cd VA01.

Thanks,

yuki

--------------------------------------------------------

Update

According to the reply from OSS,

we need to edit whether USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_ME_REQ or enhancement MEREQ001 to achieve this requirement.

It means that it is out of SAP standard function.

Thanks your all support.

Regards,

yuki

Message was edited by: Yuki Shimizu