cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operations populated with PPM, not with PDS: PPDS planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Am facing a real strange problem. Whenever I create planned orders manually in APO or CIF planned orders from R/3, there is no operations generated in the planned orders.

I checked every possible settings (product master, resource master, calendars, recipe, spro and what not). Nothing was wrong. For a change I tried with PPM, I found the operations are correctly populated in the planned orders!

Anybody has a clue on this? Anybody faced such problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would like to add one thing.. system is able to read the supply source in the planned orders, but not able to read the operations in PDS.

Anybody has any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please check  the scheduling status of the order if it is scheduled or de-allocated ?  you can check this in RRP3 by double clicking the order

If the order is de-allocated you wont see operations in it .

Rgds,

Kiru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

It is not deallocated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the DS board.. what surprising is operations are visible in the resources (resources are visible in the rrp3 screen as well!). I can even drag and drop operations. But when I double click on the operation system says:

No operation data exists

Message no. /SAPAPO/CDPSFUNCDISP030

Let me know if anyone of you have faced any similar problem.

Thanks

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the validity date and lot size fo your recipe and production version.

Also recif the PPM/PDS in APO and check the same.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupesh,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have checked..

The validity dates:

01/01/2013 -- 31/12/9999

Lot sizes :

1 - 99999999

What surprises me, the same recipe when transferred as PPM, there is no issue. However when we transfer them as PDS, no operation data are reflected.

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You meant there are no operations in the PDS transferred? If there is no operations in the PDS, there will not be any operations in the Planed order. So, first you have to fix your PDS.

Try to retransfer the PDS using RIMODINI report. This should transfer the operations to APO PDS.

Then try to create a planned order.

Also, please check in the product master PPDS tab, the Plan Explosion is set as '5'.

Regards,

Manimaran M.